No announcement yet.

[SUGGESTION] Battleground's Time Frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't support this idea. I know that the rewards will be cut in half again just like the new arena time. Please if you want a better time frame for your country. Then go to one of the servers that suit your timezone. This will only cause more problems in the end. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      I don't support this idea. I know that the rewards will be cut in half again just like the new arena time. Please if you want a better time frame for your country. Then go to one of the servers that suit your timezone. This will only cause more problems in the end. Thank you.
      We have chosen to play in this server before they implemented battleground, everything works without problem with time frame until they implemented battleground.

If you are asking us to choose server time that suit us....we did, until new features came and ruin it.

Question is...should we reroll in new server over and over everytime new features coming and the time frame doesn't suit us? Can you be sure they are not going to add new events in the future?
      Last edited by Aehel; 09-18-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Suggestion of moving to another server is so ridiculous and absurd ... how many of us player that already spent money on current server.. I play at GMT server which i live in GMT Time Zone and yet we get 3-4 AM battleground and the 2nd arena time will be held at 2-3 AM ... a day or two might work well for us but i dont think people will be able to sustain any longer than that. And some1 said we should move to diif time zone erver... i already done that i pick EST time and crapp... it's 00.00 mid night for arena and 7.00 AM morning for battleground and 2nd Arena. That mean i sleep 6 hour per day in order to enjoy 2 event...and PDT server time zone isnt that much difference than EST. Basically there's no option for us GMT player to keep enjoying this game. Unless R2 make any sudden change to their time frame espc. GMT server... i dont think GMT server will last longer. AND btw those who suggest i should quit the game... done that too ...
        Last edited by R23276706; 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X