Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[SUGGESTION] Battleground's Time Frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aehel
    started a topic [SUGGESTION] Battleground's Time Frame

[SUGGESTION] Battleground's Time Frame

BATTLEGROUND
    As we all know Battleground start at 20:00 and end at 20:55 everyday.
    It's a great event and I personally love it very much but...sadly it also raised a new problem.

PROBLEM
    The problem is....not everyone can keep up with that time frame.
    For us who live in Indonesia it starts at 3:00 AM til 4:00 AM.
    Almost impossible for us to keep up with, especially for people with day job.
    Not to mention for other players from Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, etc that has similar timezone.

The problem with this battleground's schedule has caused some of my friends considering to quit playing wartune.
    It's quite reasonable because we all know...honors is required in order to gain title and buy next arena equipments, and the only way to gain honors is from battleground.
    Can not join battleground means they got no chance to get these amazing equipments, and simply out of competition...it's pointless to keep playing.

SOLUTION
    I have been thinking a solution that might help R2 solving this problem.
    Don't worry I'm not going to suggest something that would give advantage to people in my timezone.

The idea is....battleground should be run twice a day.
    You can keep current schedule running (20:00 - 20:55 GMT)
    But please add one more at 8:00 - 8:55 GMT

To prevent people from getting advantage of joining all 4 rounds, you can set a limited attempts like you have done with Multiplayer Dungeon and Forgotten Catacombs.
    You can limit it at 2/2 for example. So everyday people can join two rounds battleground at their preference time frame.

THANKS
    Thank you for reading this post. I hope my suggestion can help R2 from losing their beloved players and customers.
    And for every wartune's players out there, please show us your support if you like this suggestion.
    If you think you have better solution don't hesitate to share it.

• R23276706
    replied
    Suggestion of moving to another server is so ridiculous and absurd ... how many of us player that already spent money on current server.. I play at GMT server which i live in GMT Time Zone and yet we get 3-4 AM battleground and the 2nd arena time will be held at 2-3 AM ... a day or two might work well for us but i dont think people will be able to sustain any longer than that. And some1 said we should move to diif time zone erver... i already done that i pick EST time and crapp... it's 00.00 mid night for arena and 7.00 AM morning for battleground and 2nd Arena. That mean i sleep 6 hour per day in order to enjoy 2 event...and PDT server time zone isnt that much difference than EST. Basically there's no option for us GMT player to keep enjoying this game. Unless R2 make any sudden change to their time frame espc. GMT server... i dont think GMT server will last longer. AND btw those who suggest i should quit the game... done that too ...
    Last edited by R23276706; 09-18-2012, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aehel
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    I don't support this idea. I know that the rewards will be cut in half again just like the new arena time. Please if you want a better time frame for your country. Then go to one of the servers that suit your timezone. This will only cause more problems in the end. Thank you.
    We have chosen to play in this server before they implemented battleground, everything works without problem with time frame until they implemented battleground.

If you are asking us to choose server time that suit us....we did, until new features came and ruin it.

Question is...should we reroll in new server over and over everytime new features coming and the time frame doesn't suit us? Can you be sure they are not going to add new events in the future?
    Last edited by Aehel; 09-18-2012, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    I don't support this idea. I know that the rewards will be cut in half again just like the new arena time. Please if you want a better time frame for your country. Then go to one of the servers that suit your timezone. This will only cause more problems in the end. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• newzombie
    replied
    Vote for this!

Leave a comment:

• nofuluk
    replied
    agreed..

Leave a comment:

• xeint
    replied
    Originally posted by R22060269 View Post
    Im having the same problem.
    I live in The Netherlands ( Europe ) Wich means the battleground will start at 05:00 till 06:00, so thats like getting up 2 hours before go to work. Thats insane.
    Maybe you guys can figure something out to make more battlegrounds on the time zones of an evening.
    I bet many people will be satisfied if the battleground will be 18:00 till 19:00 on THEIR time.
    It will involve all people in no matter what time zone.
    Many people started playing here because it was the first server online, and now..many people are stuck because they have spend many hours on there character that they dont want to create one on their time zone.

Or..Make characters transfer available to move to own timezone server. All Solved.

Signed, DonRonald
    +1 to this
    Moving to another server ? If I could do that then I will do that
    Spent many hours to build characters,guild farm etc It's not that easy to move to another timezone
    If no change happens in the future well me(including my friend from indonesia) will just simply quit this game

Leave a comment:

• R23220683
    replied
    Personally I would say the best option would be to have the events 12 hrs apart be it for group arena / battlegrounds / world boss.
    Right now the timings are pretty much obscene for the rest of us at the GMT+ 7 to GMT +8 region.

Leave a comment:

• fernan_hunter28
    replied
    Second time Battleground

i wish there a second time BG

Leave a comment:

• demonlism
    replied
    Pls open 2nd BG for GMT 6789

Leave a comment:

• allure32
    replied
    Battlegrounds could be so STUPID. in my server the top 10 in same team... they can kill all guardians and wait in front of our field... killing and doing what they like... is so stupid... more balanced teams are advise.

Leave a comment:

• R22060269
    replied
    Im having the same problem.
    I live in The Netherlands ( Europe ) Wich means the battleground will start at 05:00 till 06:00, so thats like getting up 2 hours before go to work. Thats insane.
    Maybe you guys can figure something out to make more battlegrounds on the time zones of an evening.
    I bet many people will be satisfied if the battleground will be 18:00 till 19:00 on THEIR time.
    It will involve all people in no matter what time zone.
    Many people started playing here because it was the first server online, and now..many people are stuck because they have spend many hours on there character that they dont want to create one on their time zone.

Or..Make characters transfer available to move to own timezone server. All Solved.

Signed, DonRonald

Leave a comment:

• R22626656
    replied
    if they make a second time then they will do the same with BGs as they did with arena by cutting the rewards in half. Sure this will help some of the players missing it as it is BUT at the cost of players that can make both times OP. Id say change your servers to fit your times scheduling for those of you not at lvl35+ this isn't that bad and in the end you get your honor and those who could make that time don't have to struggle because of a second time added. It's like right now with arena if i don't get my staff by the 20th then i'm done that's it. I started into the game on the 2nd week of its release and have CIT from 5-12am server time (GMT) mon-fri. wartune is a great game but when the updates come out for arena or bg i think it will go south and many agree because we know that their are players that have nothing better to do than play games all day giving the rest of us a major disadvantage.

Leave a comment:

• R23046735
    replied
    agree with this suggestion....asian players on GMT server always miss this event (3am-5am).

Leave a comment:

• Tazzadar
    replied
    Originally posted by R23276706 View Post
    IF R2 can not change arena 1 per day so i guess battleground wont be too. And if R2 can not change the time frame too.. pretty much this game is done... lol
    Haha! some say some other server World Boss has only 60 PLAYERS. Epic Fail
    'And now Server 5 is dying too, before World Boss has 500 and goes 400 - 300 - 200 and lately it was 140+

Plus Top players are quitting the game, top guild is becoming a ghost guild, and I may soon quit too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X