Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confirmation of Socketing event tomorrow (Socketing Rods with level8 luckstones sale)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confirmation of Socketing event tomorrow (Socketing Rods with level8 luckstones sale)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....eting-Rod-Pack

Hi guys,

As you can see, Socketing rods are on sale. Should we buy it immediately in preparation for the socketing event tomorrow?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

You seemed to be stressed out Condor with all the forum posting...

may I make a suggestion?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bang_head_here.gif
Views:	1
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1684185
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

my first reaction to this thread was : "wut?". then i see it's a condor's topic, and i think "oh, someone must have made a stupid thread, and condor trolling as usual". then i looked on the other thread, yes it's stupid lol.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        my first reaction to this thread was : "wut?". then i see it's a condor's topic, and i think "oh, someone must have made a stupid thread, and condor trolling as usual". then i looked on the other thread, yes it's stupid lol.
        Trollarlad

Comment

Uhm, have never seen a socketing rod event, simply they could be selling for those who buy them out of shop. these forums are so boring, all assumptions never anything solid.

Comment

As long as it's profit, R2 is happy. Expect more events with Balens soon.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....eting-Rod-Pack

Hi guys,

As you can see, Socketing rods are on sale. Should we buy it immediately in preparation for the socketing event tomorrow?
              I hear that for every socket opened, you get 25 Soul Crystals, 5 Mount Whips and a Fool's Egg.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                I hear that for every socket opened, you get 25 Soul Crystals, 5 Mount Whips and a Fool's Egg.
                How come ? though I fool had only 2 eggs
                " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

sigh, everyone missed the gems from the offer, this is the perfect time for selling eyeglasses , just 200$ each special offer! it might sound to much at first, but on the long run it shall make you plan the events better and you'll profit from it.

And there is more! females gets a 25% discount! your word is enough for me, however if you consider you should prove it anyway, do it

Perfect time to find out if condor is female or male
                  Last edited by Draggyy; 03-26-2014, 12:44 AM.

Comment

u are my favorite troll condor i named the treasure thief in spire after you and i love to kill him
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                      u are my favorite troll condor i named the treasure thief in spire after you and i love to kill him
                      why don't you suggest to have a choise about who to whack? you should at least be given the option to add a customized name to the mices . by doing so everyone can whack who they want: they can wack asima, condor, obama, a dude who annoyed you on your way back home, or a hot person you really want to ... whack, Adding a photo instead of those mices would be to much to ask, but I would be happy with just a customized name, how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        why don't you suggest to have a choise abo.................
                        i'm good with that
                        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i'm good with that
                          Whack-a-mouse, whack-Condor
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

SERVER-S233
                            GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
                            CHR-EBEB ARCHER
                            SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

Originally posted by ebeb- View Post
                              That avatar picture will get you banned somehow.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X