US West server 114

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US West server 114

Hello, im new to Wartunes.. My uncle got me into it and he plays server 114 on US West.. but it does not show up for me to pick so I can play with him.. Does it mean the server is full? Or how can I get into it so I can play with my family?

Thanks for the help =)
    Mike

Here is server 114: http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=360

Eastern server, not western.

Comment

I think he's on another provider?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I think he's on another provider?
        For once, CondorHero is wrong. There are no other servers with the number 114 except for R2Games. I believe that Kabam has the most number of servers after R2, and they only have 87 servers. So the only viable server is R2Games Server 114.

Edit: CondorHero may actually be right. Wartune (the actual site) has 200+ servers, though I doubt anyone would play on those servers.

Edit #2: CondorHero may be right with other proof: There are over 2000 Chinese servers, though they are split up among other sites. All sites have over 114 servers; therefore he could be playing there.

Just FYI, here's what sites he could be playing on:
        R2Games
        Wartune
        Chinese sites xdwan, 91wan, 37wan, 6711, or 7road.

Note that this information may not be up to date (took it directly from wiki)
        Last edited by iamop; 03-25-2014, 11:09 PM.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
          For once, CondorHero is wrong. There are no other servers with the number 114 except for R2Games. I believe that Kabam has the most number of servers after R2, and they only have 87 servers. So the only viable server is R2Games Server 114.

Edit: CondorHero may actually be right. Wartune (the actual site) has 200+ servers, though I doubt anyone would play on those servers.

Edit #2: CondorHero may be right with other proof: There are over 2000 Chinese servers, though they are split up among other sites. All sites have over 114 servers; therefore he could be playing there.

Just FYI, here's what sites he could be playing on:
          R2Games
          Wartune
          Chinese sites xdwan, 91wan, 37wan, 6711, or 7road.

Note that this information may not be up to date (took it directly from wiki)

Except those servers are run by Proficient City who are the main publisher for NA wartune - including R2, lol.

And yes, people do play on them.

Also OP is probably referring to them, since they're West Coast servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            Except those servers are run by Proficient City who are the main publisher for NA wartune - including R2, lol.

And yes, people do play on them.

Also OP is probably referring to them, since they're West Coast servers.
            Aha! So we have a connection from R2 to Proficient City. Time to pressure Proficient to give us better games.
            Everything is to blame...
            On R2Games

Comment

Working...
            X