Server Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge

im from s154(shadowgold) really need server merge....
    my server almost dead....
    alot of ppl quiting....
    feeling so lonely...
    we need more player here....

PLS GIVE US SERVER MERGE!!!

yep we really need server merge here....

Comment

yes we need merger very less actives.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

6 servers already 139-142-145-148-154-158. but its just like a single server, can hardly do mp run. we need more ppl. pls arrange a server merge

Comment

Originally posted by SeCKTe View Post
          6 servers already 139-142-145-148-154-158. but its just like a single server, can hardly do mp run. we need more ppl. pls arrange a server merge
          151 also snowhold
          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

agree with above posts

Comment

Playing almost dead server no fun

We need server merge !!! Please do merge.

Comment

give us server merge pls!!!

Comment

truly u guys need to pay more if u wanted another server merge, they won't care a dead server with no/few heavy cashers, but if more heavy cashers appear, they'll merge it right away!
                  mine's rather new server, about 9 months old, already 9 servers with so many ppl, coz we have more than 10 heavy cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                    truly u guys need to pay more if u wanted another server merge, they won't care a dead server with no/few heavy cashers, but if more heavy cashers appear, they'll merge it right away!
                    mine's rather new server, about 9 months old, already 9 servers with so many ppl, coz we have more than 10 heavy cashers.
                    yesterday a r2 representative showed up and said if you want merger spam in fourm, just doing our part
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

we have more heavy casher here but still no merger.... we wait long time about merge but still dont have merge here.... we really need more ppl here.... no fun with less ppl....
                      hard to find team to do everything....

Comment

MP Becomes Like begging to PPL no 1 was on server to see ur WC invite to join and ppl wait for hours to get 3 more ppl and u talk about casher than if no ppl on server why the hack a lonely person want to spend a money for his own grave?
                        just like walking with dead me from S158(BlightStone) playing from when this server start and till now got just 2 merges alot ppl left infront of me bcoz they dont get help in time same for me i just fed up from playing alone when ever i ask help just zombie try to take piece of me no human to save me there so why i want to use money on it if we got server merges than more ppl will use more money to take the high place.that's all if u understand english.
                        Zm_aim_bot

Comment

S40 The Badlands need merge too.

Comment

Merge server s40 and s43 pls need more friends....

Comment

Many server more fun.. merge us s40 to s43 and server with strong character pls

Comment

Working...
                              X