Farming Own Char in Amethyst mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farming Own Char in Amethyst mine

Well, i would like to know your opinion about this...
    Some one created 2 account on same server / merged server... then he brings them both to Amethyst Mine... After collecting the mine, his main char hits his second char, so the main char gets some amethyst from the 2nd one... that what i call as farming.

My question is "Is it allowed to farm our own char in Amethyst mine?"

TY

Allowed or not it happens all the time.

Abusing alt's is technically against the ToS, but it has been going on since the start of this game and I am yet to see a person punished for it

Comment

stop child abuse today
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Ty Billy_McF
        I have read the ToS again, but can't find any part of it that's says we can't have alt's..

But, for a common sense, how do u think about farming own char? Can we call it a cheat or unfair play?

Comment

Originally posted by R264791961 View Post
          Ty Billy_McF
          I have read the ToS again, but can't find any part of it that's says we can't have alt's..

But, for a common sense, how do u think about farming own char? Can we call it a cheat or unfair play?
          ToS says you can have alternate, but you cannot use it to "benefit" your main char.
          Plundering your own alternate is a way of benefiting your main char.
          Using your alternate to help you in Tanks is a way of benefiting your main char.
          Farming your alternate in Amethyst mine is benefiting your main char.

All of the above is against the ToS.

Cheat? No.
          Unfair? Probably. But anyone can do it, so you can make your own alternate too.

We should leave out moral values and Confucius sayings in a game like this.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

farming your own char is probably what they call exploit which is not allowed, however I am not bothered with people using small exploits like those. Ok, I see a dude which gets more amethyst than me because I prefer just to cart, so what? there is a max to it, is not like he does it all day long. I can dream quite well knowing that the neighbour gets more than me with less effort. I am not a law enforcer nor do I want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              farming your own char is probably what they call exploit which is not allowed,
              According to an old long debate, there are no exploits in Wartune. If you can do it, then it's allowed.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

too lazy to do this. you will get the mount eventually anyway. kyanite could be a reason. Gold? no. Fate stones? no. whips? arent good value anymore. Unlike the old days

Comment

Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaating
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                    Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaating
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Be glad he's not farming you instead?

Comment

People literally cry about anything lol, they don't even realize it might hurt them. So sad, really.

Comment

haha .. better to kill other players and let them cry over time? ,calling you bully or whatever oo
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

few more option u can use alts s keys to obtain sets fast,u can also use them to farm in bg for honor(if u are put in same bg),u can use alts to energize ToA

there are many options if there isn't many strong guilds in br u can create alt guild put alts be in gb and obtain guild chest all for yourself

Comment

why is it a problem?i love it actually...i love killing other people alts in one hit,thou it gets bad when they start hunting me

Comment

Working...
                              X