Farming Own Char in Amethyst mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    ToS says you can have alternate, but you cannot use it to "benefit" your main char.
    Plundering your own alternate is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Using your alternate to help you in Tanks is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Farming your alternate in Amethyst mine is benefiting your main char.
    Add to that list attacking your own alternate in the battleground to "farm" honor.

This has been going on since the beginning of time, and the official response was to "either attack them or their alt to prevent them farming", or "make your own alt and farm that".

Comment

same as what Wraithraiser said, better than farming you instead. I used my 2nd toon. spent my own time to level up to lv40+. i can hit others but i don't like to bully so never attack others. nobody gets upset because nobody gets attacked by me.
      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by R264791961 View Post
        Well, i would like to know your opinion about this...
        Some one created 2 account on same server / merged server... then he brings them both to Amethyst Mine... After collecting the mine, his main char hits his second char, so the main char gets some amethyst from the 2nd one... that what i call as farming.

My question is "Is it allowed to farm our own char in Amethyst mine?"

TY
        i bet ud prefer he farmed u instead of his alts right ? if its against some rule well its good thing . be glad u are not bullied in amethyst (and people who need extra use logic and roll alts) , before try call them cheaters :P

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
          same as what Wraithraiser said, better than farming you instead. I used my 2nd toon. spent my own time to level up to lv40+. i can hit others but i don't like to bully so never attack others. nobody gets upset because nobody gets attacked by me.
          It's cheating, I am bothered
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            It's cheating, I am bothered
            let's put in this way. if this = speeding, you prefer bank screws up your mortgage legally then someone else speeding.
            i know i know, it's bad metaphor
            Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

you can always gather evidence that it is that player's alternate and record down the times where he "exploits" his alts to boost his progress on his main char and report it to R2 if you're really that bothered by it. Personally, I think its a waste of time and too much effort. If he doesn't pay, he still gets his *** kicked whether he farms alts or not...unless the person paying doesn't use their brains when playing...then I'm sure even without farming his alt he can kick that person's ***...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
              X