X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R264791961
    started a topic Farming Own Char in Amethyst mine

Farming Own Char in Amethyst mine

Well, i would like to know your opinion about this...
    Some one created 2 account on same server / merged server... then he brings them both to Amethyst Mine... After collecting the mine, his main char hits his second char, so the main char gets some amethyst from the 2nd one... that what i call as farming.

My question is "Is it allowed to farm our own char in Amethyst mine?"

TY

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    you can always gather evidence that it is that player's alternate and record down the times where he "exploits" his alts to boost his progress on his main char and report it to R2 if you're really that bothered by it. Personally, I think its a waste of time and too much effort. If he doesn't pay, he still gets his *** kicked whether he farms alts or not...unless the person paying doesn't use their brains when playing...then I'm sure even without farming his alt he can kick that person's ***...

Leave a comment:

• coldsw
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    It's cheating, I am bothered
    let's put in this way. if this = speeding, you prefer bank screws up your mortgage legally then someone else speeding.
    i know i know, it's bad metaphor

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by coldsw View Post
    same as what Wraithraiser said, better than farming you instead. I used my 2nd toon. spent my own time to level up to lv40+. i can hit others but i don't like to bully so never attack others. nobody gets upset because nobody gets attacked by me.
    It's cheating, I am bothered

Leave a comment:

• noval40
    replied
    Originally posted by R264791961 View Post
    Well, i would like to know your opinion about this...
    Some one created 2 account on same server / merged server... then he brings them both to Amethyst Mine... After collecting the mine, his main char hits his second char, so the main char gets some amethyst from the 2nd one... that what i call as farming.

My question is "Is it allowed to farm our own char in Amethyst mine?"

TY
    i bet ud prefer he farmed u instead of his alts right ? if its against some rule well its good thing . be glad u are not bullied in amethyst (and people who need extra use logic and roll alts) , before try call them cheaters :P

Leave a comment:

• coldsw
    replied
    same as what Wraithraiser said, better than farming you instead. I used my 2nd toon. spent my own time to level up to lv40+. i can hit others but i don't like to bully so never attack others. nobody gets upset because nobody gets attacked by me.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    ToS says you can have alternate, but you cannot use it to "benefit" your main char.
    Plundering your own alternate is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Using your alternate to help you in Tanks is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Farming your alternate in Amethyst mine is benefiting your main char.
    Add to that list attacking your own alternate in the battleground to "farm" honor.

This has been going on since the beginning of time, and the official response was to "either attack them or their alt to prevent them farming", or "make your own alt and farm that".

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    why is it a problem?i love it actually...i love killing other people alts in one hit,thou it gets bad when they start hunting me

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    few more option u can use alts s keys to obtain sets fast,u can also use them to farm in bg for honor(if u are put in same bg),u can use alts to energize ToA

there are many options if there isn't many strong guilds in br u can create alt guild put alts be in gb and obtain guild chest all for yourself

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    haha .. better to kill other players and let them cry over time? ,calling you bully or whatever oo

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    People literally cry about anything lol, they don't even realize it might hurt them. So sad, really.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Be glad he's not farming you instead?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaating

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Cheaaaaaaaaaaaaating

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    too lazy to do this. you will get the mount eventually anyway. kyanite could be a reason. Gold? no. Fate stones? no. whips? arent good value anymore. Unlike the old days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X