X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    farming your own char is probably what they call exploit which is not allowed,
    According to an old long debate, there are no exploits in Wartune. If you can do it, then it's allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    farming your own char is probably what they call exploit which is not allowed, however I am not bothered with people using small exploits like those. Ok, I see a dude which gets more amethyst than me because I prefer just to cart, so what? there is a max to it, is not like he does it all day long. I can dream quite well knowing that the neighbour gets more than me with less effort. I am not a law enforcer nor do I want to be

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R264791961 View Post
    Ty Billy_McF
    I have read the ToS again, but can't find any part of it that's says we can't have alt's..

But, for a common sense, how do u think about farming own char? Can we call it a cheat or unfair play?
    ToS says you can have alternate, but you cannot use it to "benefit" your main char.
    Plundering your own alternate is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Using your alternate to help you in Tanks is a way of benefiting your main char.
    Farming your alternate in Amethyst mine is benefiting your main char.

All of the above is against the ToS.

Cheat? No.
    Unfair? Probably. But anyone can do it, so you can make your own alternate too.

We should leave out moral values and Confucius sayings in a game like this.

Leave a comment:

• R264791961
    replied
    Ty Billy_McF
    I have read the ToS again, but can't find any part of it that's says we can't have alt's..

But, for a common sense, how do u think about farming own char? Can we call it a cheat or unfair play?

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    stop child abuse today

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Allowed or not it happens all the time.

Abusing alt's is technically against the ToS, but it has been going on since the start of this game and I am yet to see a person punished for it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X