Rune exchange surprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune exchange surprise

so, no one knew that there would be a rune event like the one few days ago?

did it ever happen on chinese servers?

i dont seem to recall anyone saying we should also save runestones.

anymore good one-time events we can expect? (pref. those that happened in chinese servers)

Its has ben rune exchange before that was like a year ago.

Rune exchange is never up alot so you problie will need to wait sometimes 2015 before you see it next time.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

not all the events here are as the same as chinese server
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Its has ben rune exchange before that was like a year ago.

Rune exchange is never up alot so you problie will need to wait sometimes 2015 before you see it next time.
        there was never an exchange like this one i think...
        Ofc you could exchange blood,brutal and heal for normal runes a few times, but you couldnt do normal for runepacks.

Comment

Originally posted by mageheal50 View Post
          so, no one knew that there would be a rune event like the one few days ago?

did it ever happen on chinese servers?

i dont seem to recall anyone saying we should also save runestones.

anymore good one-time events we can expect? (pref. those that happened in chinese servers)
          Never use up runestones / fatestones until you can get a full level of the rune.
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
            Never use up runestones / fatestones until you can get a full level of the rune.
            and r2 made the event when i could lvl the rune and i lvl it..just epic

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              and r2 made the event when i could lvl the rune and i lvl it..just epic
              rune evnt was made due to players not getting runestones . I remember a post of LORD VODDOO saying he never got a rune from victory chests when he won alot so am guessing we thank r2 on this one and i also remember a rune exchange event on 2013 where i ended up with them

sry for my bad english

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                rune evnt was made due to players not getting runestones . I remember a post of LORD VODDOO saying he never got a rune from victory chests when he won alot so am guessing we thank r2 on this one and i also remember a rune exchange event on 2013 where i ended up with them

sry for my bad english
                they did it cause people started complaining ALOT cause of sc event not giving event items and later not having it at all and cause people complained for the enw love thy mount event....they had to stop them complaning somehow....

Comment

they did it cause people started complaining ALOT cause of sc event not giving event items and later not having it at all and cause people complained for the enw love thy mount event....they had to stop them complaning somehow....

idk but the rune event was for those thats all i know to it

Comment

if i have to guess is because of future patch we will get event with runes as reward , if im not wrong CS GB will be one

Comment

very much true. look there is not much post about not geting a sylph.
                      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

afaik, the chinese servers had a rune exchange event in the past which allows them to get all the runes at the same time we just got the new rune system which only allows us to exchange our blood/healing/brut/rage/guardian/amnesia/chaos/purify/purge runes for small runestones. So for those who had been playing since then would've know that there is a chance we might get such an event...but since it was such a long time ago...some of us probably forgot about it...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                        X