Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Don't play on a Pentium 2, 333 MHz.

Comment

i have i7 2.6ghz quadcore 16gig ram nvidia gtx680 n 10mbps net speed. but still cant get rid the lag. i even put the flash cache on RAMDisk with the help of link shell extension

Comment

Enable hard ware speed acceleration and do flash prioriizing (its risky it can turn your computer unstable if your computer has had prblems before ) if not then do it

SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by KhaySar View Post
            i have i7 2.6ghz quadcore 16gig ram nvidia gtx680 n 10mbps net speed. but still cant get rid the lag. i even put the flash cache on RAMDisk with the help of link shell extension
            What are u doing on wartune or any browser game with that computer ?

Comment

simple...get a 200 - 300mbps net speed....that or quit wartunes and you won't have the lag...I have a somewhat similar gaming machine specs but my net speed is 50mbps so I don't really experience much lag other than flash player crashing after playing for long periods...
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Ok, some clarification on lag...

1. Your network speed has very little to do with it. Wartune's stream tops out needing around 200k/s (1.6 mbps) dedicated. Most people playing this game have 25 mbps+ connections.

2. Your Graphic Card & Available Memory are your most likely hardware limitations.

3. Browser / App Config can also lead to issues. For example, if you're using Chrome, view your plugins and disable pepflashplayer.dll. Chrome runs two instances of Flash, and pepFlash is a memory leaking mess. You disable that, and your wait time (loading time) almost disappears if you've got a good enough PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                  Ok, some clarification on lag...

1. Your network speed has very little to do with it. Wartune's stream tops out needing around 200k/s (1.6 mbps) dedicated. Most people playing this game have 25 mbps+ connections.

2. Your Graphic Card & Available Memory are your most likely hardware limitations.

3. Browser / App Config can also lead to issues. For example, if you're using Chrome, view your plugins and disable pepflashplayer.dll. Chrome runs two instances of Flash, and pepFlash is a memory leaking mess. You disable that, and your wait time (loading time) almost disappears if you've got a good enough PC.
                  hmm...what about maxthon cloud browsers? Is there anyway to stop the flash player from crashing? I often see my flash player auto crash when it hits between 1.3 - 1.6gb of ram usage which is at best 20% of my computer's available memory (not including my graphic card's 2gb of ram) and I have hardware acceleration enabled too...so seeing as there's so much spare memory available I don't know why it still crashes...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cache?
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                    X