Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross severs guild battle !!! Another stuffs coming ... soon =)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross severs guild battle !!! Another stuffs coming ... soon =)

Hello everyone,
    Here is the vid about future cross servers guild battle from chinese wartune. Wonder when we will get it ? Rumors said we will have it in 6 months.
    Funny thing is you can stay in tower, protect it and do some damage on your enemies ?

i heard same thing too and i saw a video of it in china too but not this one and there are prices like mounts in cross server . i saw the vid it would be nice to have a mount price

Comment

what its that white thing that its doing rotating around em?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
        what its that white thing that its doing rotating around em?
        My first thought was the "lunar" clothing/armor... though looked like a couple had it w/o any of that clothing set. So beats me, though looks interesting anyways.

Looks like a fun event, although knowing our servers... the LAG, dreadful thinking about.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
          my first thought was the "lunar" clothing/armor... Though looked like a couple had it w/o any of that clothing set. So beats me, though looks interesting anyways.

Looks like a fun event, although knowing our servers... The lag, dreadful thinking about.

let the big time lag begin!!!!! :d

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
            Hello everyone,
            Here is the vid about future cross servers guild battle from chinese wartune. Wonder when we will get it ? Rumors said we will have it in 6 months.
            Funny thing is you can stay in tower, protect it and do some damage on your enemies ?
            I like the capture the flag =P reminds me of half life and team fortress XD
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Thanks for this Joker. You da man!

Comment

i've just watched it and well it's fun. Cant wait for us to get it !!!
                i heard we should have this Guild Battle in the next patch ?
                Idk about u guys but i personally bored to death just doing MP 70 over and over again. The game almost death for me these days. Barely find people to run with and these hot events are such big jokes.
                Thanks for sharing.

Comment

it seems a bit annoying to attack with 1/3 of your hp though. From 'mages are the weakest in gb' as someone stated it might turn out in 'mages are the best in gb because they'll heal back '

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    it seems a bit annoying to attack with 1/3 of your hp though. From 'mages are the weakest in gb' as someone stated it might turn out in 'mages are the best in gb because they'll heal back '
                    you can use iris XD
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      you can use iris XD
                      sure if you can get there everytime with her ready to be awaken...and you'll have to wait to awaken first Mage's time shall soon come! Go in a corner and sulk in preparation for the mage's age

Comment

Just bring along a lv 10 heal rune and orange sylph max enchant n have lv 11 hp gems on all ur equip + lv 80 soul engrave + maxed mount stat for endurance. Start with 1/3 hp and use heal rune to recover 60+k hp along with your starting 100k hp. I'm sure 160k hp should be more than enough to kick *** before you need any heals (you can probably heal 100k hp with a single resto...more if you crit).
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          Just bring along a lv 10 heal rune and orange sylph max enchant n have lv 11 hp gems on all ur equip + lv 80 soul engrave + maxed mount stat for endurance. Start with 1/3 hp and use heal rune to recover 60+k hp along with your starting 100k hp. I'm sure 160k hp should be more than enough to kick *** before you need any heals (you can probably heal 100k hp with a single resto...more if you crit).
                          you had to come and spoil my fun...

Comment

Working...
                          X