Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm GMT +7. Pls open another Battle Ground for GMT 6789

Comment

In behalf of Asian Continent, To the staff of r2games please reply to this Thread if our request is possible to happen in the future. We need to hear from r2games, 'we need to expect something at least, so that we will know what would be our future to this game, 'if we will last or not because not everyday we will wake up in the early morning (1AM, 2AM 3AM, 4AM) just to join the battleground.

Please, Thanks to all the staff! We appreciate your effort!
      I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
      I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
      'but the company is ruined it.
      Goodbye!

Comment

I think the best second battleground is after first arena multiplayer.
        IGN: newzombie
        server: Roaring Wetlands
        Guild: Việt.Nam

Pls vote here:

Comment

First off, the addition of a second Battleground time would result in a reduction of the rewards for the Battleground, much in the same vein as the Arena. Second, times are based around the needs of the market in the Time Zone the server was released for. A Battleground so late at night, or early in the morning, would not be good for the players in that time zone. As such, we would not implement a new Battleground at that time, if we were to implement a second time.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

support Tazzadar for this suggestion, and i think we all gonna missed the event for Battleground,sadded

Comment

i agree with you.. our time in ph are GMT+8..

Comment

agree too
                RB :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  First off, the addition of a second Battleground time would result in a reduction of the rewards for the Battleground, much in the same vein as the Arena. Second, times are based around the needs of the market in the Time Zone the server was released for. A Battleground so late at night, or early in the morning, would not be good for the players in that time zone. As such, we would not implement a new Battleground at that time, if we were to implement a second time.
                  I don't know if the Asian people will like the reduction of the rewards despite of its two schedule. 'But one thing I will tell you for sure, you are lossing a bunch of ASIAN Players soon. If this schedule makes unfriendly to other Timezone. This may lead to loss of a fortune.
                  Last edited by Tazzadar; 09-17-2012, 06:33 AM.
                  I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                  Goodbye!

Comment

@Tazzadar

It's already happened ...And soon there will be more... coz it's really hard to keep in schedule with server time frame. Actually this game only fit for certain country at the same timezone but not mean for global players coz we have different time zone. I feel sorry that R2 pick this game as global and the lesson is "never ever buy license for time frame game coz that's only mean for certain time zone"

Comment

Originally posted by R23276706 View Post
                      @Tazzadar

It's already happened ...And soon there will be more... coz it's really hard to keep in schedule with server time frame. Actually this game only fit for certain country at the same timezone but not mean for global players coz we have different time zone. I feel sorry that R2 pick this game as global and the lesson is "never ever buy license for time frame game coz that's only mean for certain time zone"
                      They can still fix this though, 'but the big problem is that they cannot re-engineer the gameplay program. So sad, I really liked the game but Schedules are torturing me and Cash Shop are killing me. The higher your level the higher your character demands for everything which cost you a fortune, 'but this seems like very hard for everyone. Every move that you wanted to at least have a good time is costing you a fortune.

Thank you everyone!
                      Goodbye!

Comment

cmon make 2nd time event for battleground..its hell when BG start at 4am-5am (GMT+8) for GMT server...

Comment

Working...
                        X