Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whats the point of this game if you not in top 20

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the point of this game if you not in top 20

hi there hawe played for som time now and starting to geting anoid over that halv the game im just a feeder for high levels in boss fight in battle ground especial why is it only the same top 10 ppl there geting all the top itims +bonusses and so on in the long run its nof fonny for ppl there not pro players

they pay for the game they get top items if you want top item you need to pay.if you are free player just have fun and play if you see a top cash player coming for you run.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Narico, one of the top players on Server 2 has not spent a single dime on this game. He is not even VIP....

So you are doing it wrong

Comment

wow.. that's skewed guys.. I don't make top ten but I do them every day because of the daru.. each time you run into the boss and fight, you get gold and daru for your trouble, it helps when you need to level your troops.. from what I've seen, the amount you're awarded is based on the damage you do.. so.. the higher the level.. the more daru! keep at it hun!
        May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

yes, you'll get daru, gold and experience because you can finish the daily quest too [fight in world boss 20 times]
          name : Benyamin
          server : Camp Calorn
          job : Knight
          Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

basically your comments are that you don't like the game if you not in top 20 i play for fun i like the game concept and game design and the friendly atmosphere of a great guild
            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
            server 164 brighthollow
            class : archer
            current level : 54
            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

oh yes, Dethmatic, the point of a game isn't suppose to be about Top anything.. but the fun.. this game is a great concept when you look at it as a whole.. if you're not top 10, so what?
              May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
                oh yes, Dethmatic, the point of a game isn't suppose to be about Top anything.. but the fun.. this game is a great concept when you look at it as a whole.. if you're not top 10, so what?
                agree.. LOL.. the true meaning of playing games
                name : Benyamin
                server : Camp Calorn
                job : Knight
                Guild : Indo_stars

Game for fun

Comment

..social game climber, social game climber everywhere
                  Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                  IGN: LordFireMage
                  LVL: 4X

Comment

I like the fact that this game has a GREAT replay value...it incorporates about 6 or 7 different game types and gives rewards to those who do well...worth my time right there...

Comment

that and eventually the ppl will out lvl nd u want have to compete with them at all
                      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

-1 I ain't a casher in s2 thus i manage to end in the top 10 lately. Learn 2 build, and you have to play a *edit* lot to follow top players Gotta get lucky with farm n grinding too !
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-16-2012, 12:10 PM. Reason: profanity

Comment

Originally posted by klodssen View Post
                          hi there hawe played for som time now and starting to geting anoid over that halv the game im just a feeder for high levels in boss fight in battle ground especial why is it only the same top 10 ppl there geting all the top itims +bonusses and so on in the long run its nof fonny for ppl there not pro players
                          My first remark to original post by klodssen is that if you aren't paying money, than it takes a lot of time to get to the top. I have played the game for just less than a month now and am at level 37. I have spent a ton of time and no money. You either pay in time like a full time job, or money from your full time job, you decide. You will also lose a lot of fights. You win some and you lose some, part of the game.
                          My second remark is a question. Are you having fun playing the game? So f-ing what if you aren't getting the number one spot. Just have fun with the game and quit whining. If you want to rank yourself, look at those that are at around the same level as you. See how you are doing based on there numbers.
                          Good luck in your efforts and hope you reach your goals in the game what ever they me be.

Comment

Working...
                          X