• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
    Your arrogance proceeds you.
    this is the way I prefer it...... Notice how noone from the land of thrane is saying anything...... maybe there is a reason for that!.......

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Your arrogance proceeds you.

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by NapholeonMalakas View Post
    Then ready your pocket. I Will be happy to see you in the Battle Grounds maybe after 6 to 9 months from now. BTW, There is no such glitch or cheats that you can use to dominate here, your money can. But really long way to do it.
    There's two ways this can happen.... I can climb up or you can fall down.... I prefer the second.....

Leave a comment:

• NapholeonMalakas
    replied
    Originally posted by MUGreserected
    I am a man of my word..... I said I was gonna take over the game that means I am taking over the game, all will be weary of MUG and always watching out for him..... Did I mention I am a free player BTW?
    Then ready your pocket. I Will be happy to see you in the Battle Grounds maybe after 6 to 9 months from now. BTW, There is no such glitch or cheats that you can use to dominate here, your money can. But really long way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
    among other things like getting crunk and getting brains
    And getting the defecation beat out of them.

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
    so a mug as is a cup?
    among other things like getting crunk and getting brains

Originally posted by NapholeonMalakas View Post
    KID! you have got to be kidding me?! #00#00#00 I am one of the information source in S300. You won't make it in a few weeks. Even you spend thousands of dollars. ) I've been playing the game for almost a year. I'm telling you. You will enjoy this game. BUT, you will hate it more! Go to a new server, would be better for you.

I just don't like what 0ACE0 did while fighting Jokerzz. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE "Bloodthirsty Strike if you will hit a player that has like 20k to 30k BR lower than you! Because your enemy will be just 1 turn ahead from you if you do that. Specially for top players don't suck them! It is a waste of turn! ) It is more efficient to use if you will hit the troops to get the best benefit. Go sylph instead if there is no troops "
    I am a man of my word..... I said I was gonna take over the game that means I am taking over the game, all will be weary of MUG and always watching out for him..... Did I mention I am a free player BTW?
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-28-2014, 05:29 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    so a mug as is a cup?

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
    I'm sure MUG will be used to this kind of stuff. Nothing changes. Heavy spenders usually rule the roost because they can afford to buy stuff and the free players will whine that they can't beat the spenders. People that "claim" to be retired from the game for some reason cling to the forums so they can get virtual hugs and attention while they continue to whine instead of moving on. Others complain how much it sucks yet apparently like to punish themselves and continue on. Rocket scientists are apparently everywhere in the world...LOL! Geez. Either shut up and play or move on. It's REALLY an easy concept.
    Shots fired.

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    I'm sure MUG will be used to this kind of stuff. Nothing changes. Heavy spenders usually rule the roost because they can afford to buy stuff and the free players will whine that they can't beat the spenders. People that "claim" to be retired from the game for some reason cling to the forums so they can get virtual hugs and attention while they continue to whine instead of moving on. Others complain how much it sucks yet apparently like to punish themselves and continue on. Rocket scientists are apparently everywhere in the world...LOL! Geez. Either shut up and play or move on. It's REALLY an easy concept.

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied
    have u started playing yet mug?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Ya know, i retract my initial post about warning him to not play this game. Now i wanted to see him "enjoy" the suffering called "wartune". Have a nice day, and good luck for your future journey here, Mug. Dont say we didnt warn you.

Leave a comment:

• NapholeonMalakas
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    I am blessed with godlike forum powers.

Those powers do not transfer to the game.
    I can imagine the unlimited powers you got.

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    I am blessed with godlike forum powers.

Those powers do not transfer to the game.
    I understand those powers better than you may ever know bud.

Leave a comment:

• NapholeonMalakas
    replied
    Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
    Cool give me a few weeks
    KID! you have got to be kidding me?! #00#00#00 I am one of the information source in S300. You won't make it in a few weeks. Even you spend thousands of dollars. ) I've been playing the game for almost a year. I'm telling you. You will enjoy this game. BUT, you will hate it more! Go to a new server, would be better for you.

I just don't like what 0ACE0 did while fighting Jokerzz. IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO USE "Bloodthirsty Strike if you will hit a player that has like 20k to 30k BR lower than you! Because your enemy will be just 1 turn ahead from you if you do that. Specially for top players don't suck them! It is a waste of turn! ) It is more efficient to use if you will hit the troops to get the best benefit. Go sylph instead if there is no troops "

Leave a comment:

• killa113
    replied

mug check notifications

Leave a comment:

Working...
X