This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    so this aoc game people started gathering here challenging r2 forum people? this shud be interesing
    Nope! We're here to sit around the fire with everyone else and sing "Kumbaya".

*I've actually been playing this game for over a year now

Comment

• For God's sake, Just play the game and spent all your wealth in it. Another Zebq wont make any difference in this game.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• i played on sever 9 and 58 before 410 so ive been here a long time but

hayday Aoc > wartune
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

• Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
          i played on sever 9 and 58 before 410 so ive been here a long time but

hayday Aoc > wartune
          Aside from the rampant cheating and botting, I'd have to agree. The cheating doesn't seem to be nearly as bad here most of the time.

Comment

• yah u got me on that .... i forget all the raid botting ppl were doing lol
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              For God's sake, Just play the game and spent all your wealth in it. Another Zebq wont make any difference in this game.
              true it will make a diference in forums thou,they will start with the he is a cheater!!!!

so you even started playing yet?

Comment

• *yawn* self-aggrandizing
                Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by r227898126 View Post
                  i guess the point was: Mug don't join this damn crappy game because it's an awful sucking money pit (i know i can say that because it's been said over and over again in the thread)... And my name is not ♥ because that's filthy crappy damn (game chat lets me say those words) language that i would never use even if it was in reference to a classic character from shakespeare
                  damn right u got the point how can i reward u

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  For God's sake, Just play the game and spent all your wealth in it. Another Zebq wont make any difference in this game.
                  HE AINT ANOTHER ZEBQ . HE IS JUST ANOTHER NON- CASHER OR CASHER AM NOT SURE BUT U ARE RIGHT HE WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
                  INSTEAD HE WILL HAVE ALOT OF PPL SNIFFING HIS BUTT AND TOO MANY PMS BLOWING HIS MIND OVERWEIGHT UNTIL HE STARTS SMOKING CRACK
                  Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 03:24 PM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110
                    HE AINT ANOTHER ZEBQ . HE IS JUST ANOTHER NON- CASHER OR CASHER AM NOT SURE BUT U ARE RIGHT HE WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE
                    INSTEAD HE WILL HAVE ALOT OF PPL SNIFFING HIS BUTT AND TOO MANY PMS BLOWING HIS MIND OVERWEIGHT UNTIL HE STARTS SMOKING CRACK

Click image for larger version

Name:	Well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1684320

Damn straight it did

Comment

• Originally posted by care90 View Post
                      i sell my left kidney for ps4
                      lol u have got to be kidding me just some trashy PS4 I didn't know u were that cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by R227898126 View Post
                        <<< Nat/♥/♥.... not sure how I got this friggin forum name, or how to change it yet... but I drunkenly signed up on the forums just for you MUGsy... may your havoc reign extreme... love you, bro
                        What up My dude, missed you muchly.... hit me up on FB been trying to hit you... gots ta let you know the secrets... lol

Originally posted by Karma4U View Post
                        Actually my name is Troy. You may know me.

And fancy meeting you here, my friend..
                        Whats good Troy, Damn guess heads werent joking when they say aoc came here....

So after my first day of playing the game here is what I have learned.....1 This game has a very lame *** forum, I mean I seen more excitement at and elderly home christmas party..... 2your ideas of what spenders are are nothing compared to the once land of thrane.... 3 if anyone thinks this game doesn't have bots and other glitches or hacks then they are retarded, first off I imagine all of WP uses bots for their farms among other things, and their is a market for in game currency and all of them offers are usually glitch happy, I would be amazed if many of the same offers that where abused in other games arent also being abused here... and for hackers... they exist and in large numbers... but they aren't stupid enough to share that info as most hack for self benifit... aint no benifit in ratting yourself out...4 This game lacks trolls or even characters with personality... most these game player names are beyond stupid and lack creativity... and if I saw a newb such as myself on I woulda abused the hell outta him, all I got from anyone here is "friendly advice" and a thousand PM's of can I be your friend"... I put an open challenge to any poser troll this game has up to offer...... I am your new king so recognize.... 5 Regardless of the game it seems they all you blue crystals as their currency with different names... Why blue crystals? ..... ..
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 02:38 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

• This game is just a glorified (but not really..) competition of the length of your e-p****.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• why don't you post your day 1 progress? We are waiting to see you whine because of how expensive thing are in this game now and how much time invested it is.

Comment

• any one ever tell you , you talk to much bro . seems you didnt cross the right people alot of these people play farmville . i think you more upset thought you come in a game a be king . but let me tell you lol lmao lol lmao lol lmao . SPEND THAT DOUGH HO !!
                              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

• He has a huge E*****.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X