This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Doddlebug View Post
    Stay away from MUG at all costs He is a scammer and has a habit of getting banned from games and the people who help/aid him in any way get banned to YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
    And who from thrane are you? I take it by the warning either a past fan/foe or probably a game dev. from aoc... how the hell else would you remember my header?

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    all i can guess about MUG is this

1. he is a hacker thats why he was banned from AoC

2. trouble making non-casher who miserably tired of doing surveys considering himself a casher

3. arrogant liar hacker of AoC who knows nothing about greedy r2

4.still has the guts to post on forums when he already knows he aint got a damn penny in his empty wallet and knows how hard this game is

thats all i can say lol sry MUG man and like i said take a screen shot and prove how hard u cash in the game if not ,then am dissappointd MUG
    first off I am not a hacker but instead a word sorcerist and mind manipulator..... Second ask ♥ about me.... if he says I am a hacker then do come back and tell me as I will deal with him on my terms, I know he is one of your masters so ******* recognize and bow down, their is a reason he isn't on here, he knows better.... Looks like R2 no longer has to worry about guilds but instead of MUG..... I will get as many of you punks as possible.... Trust me!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 11:57 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

• beats me wanna see u in bg once and about r2 worrying about u , am not sure if they care first. lets me know if i see u in bg and actually why have u not mentioned your character name yet . are u scared mug
      Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-30-2014, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        beats me wanna see u in bg once and about r2 worrying about u , am not sure if they care first. lets me know if i see u in bg and actually why have u not mentioned your character name yet . are u scared mug
        Nothing scares MUG, MUG is the creator of such said fear, dont worry I got my eyes on you and again..... do you have caveman's permission to be speaking on this post? I figured by now your guild would have already received its orders to state away...... is caveman not your master? (that would be a shock) He did lead the largest and most powerful guild in aoc after all (which I beat as a solo player running over 2 dozen accounts in over a dozen guild events) Anyhow if he is not your master yet its only because he hasn't overthrown your current master, thats his style.... he joins a game... finds the top guild... joins and trys to act like a team player...... then after he throws his weight around.... "I'm a lawyer".... he then takes over leadership of the guild by capitalizing on the current leader's flaws and then starts his own dictatorship within the guild...... Did I leave any step out Rod? .... and let me tell you what will happen to the founder and leaders of R2 after caveman is done...... They either quit the game or fall into the shadows... RIP. Antony!.... for you where the only real leader and good leader of TRD! Caveman destroyed what once was good... anyhow.... This should be interesting... so when all this happens please someone come back and quote this and start a new thread called the caveman takeover.... MUG was right!

Forget R2.... Their leader defends rapist and murderer's..... he has had many high profile cases and represents the scum of the earth.... I am MUG, I play dirty, Talk loud, throw mud and streak weekly but I am still a better person then some of the R2 for sure...... As I feel rapist and murder's should get ***** then killed, not set free for a little money in my pocket!
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 11:59 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
          Nothing scares MUG, MUG is the creator of such said fear, dont worry I got my eyes on you and again..... do you have caveman's permission to be speaking on this post? I figured by now your guild would have already received its orders to state away...... is caveman not your master? (that would be a shock) He did lead the largest and most powerful guild in aoc after all (which I beat as a solo player running over 2 dozen accounts in over a dozen guild events) Anyhow if he is not your master yet its only because he hasn't overthrown your current master, thats his style.... he joins a game... finds the top guild... joins and trys to act like a team player...... then after he throws his weight around.... "I'm a lawyer".... he then takes over leadership of the guild by capitalizing on the current leader's flaws and then starts his own dictatorship within the guild...... Did I leave any step out Rod? .... and let me tell you what will happen to the founder and leaders of R2 after caveman is done...... They either quit the game or fall into the shadows... RIP. Antony!.... for you where the only real leader and good leader of TRD! Caveman destroyed what once was good... anyhow.... This should be interesting... so when all this happens please someone come back and quote this and start a new thread called the caveman takeover.... MUG was right!
          nothing scares MUG so if nothing scares MUG it makes it something scares MUG if sth scares MUG then things scare MUG making it 3 things...shud i countinue @_@

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            nothing scares MUG so if nothing scares MUG it makes it something scares MUG if sth scares MUG then things scare MUG making it 3 things...shud i countinue @_@
            Will be back to read this after the chronic wears off

Comment

• MUG bring your butt here let me ONE SHOT you. Good luck catching up heehe.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
                MUG bring your butt here let me ONE SHOT you. Good luck catching up heehe.
                \
                Gotta give me at least a little time, I work wonders yes but not miracles... I am sure you are a tough cat atm.... I am sure you can beat someone level 8 with less than a day of play... but give me a short period of time.... Dont worry I will not let down!

Comment

• so we got another special kid around

Comment

• Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                    so we got another special kid around
                    I am him and he is me! ..... Though this kid don't cry but instead he will bring the tears..... I just want to give people fair warning.... I warned you as has other players that have known me from the past (notice how none of them talk negative but instead say they are waiting with excitement why would that be?) I consider myself a decent man with a few bad habbits, I have kept MUG buried for the last 8 months deep inside but he been pushing his way out.... Beware you have been warned! best thing to do from here is to stay a spectator as they are usually rewarded, but become part of the mess and more often then not you will find yourself soaking in your own tears..... Project neptune awaits you

Comment

• i like the project tell me more about it how long u wanna entertain us fakely

Comment

I am him and he is me! ..... Though this kid don't cry but instead he will bring the tears..... I just want to give people fair warning.... I warned you as has other players that have known me from the past (notice how none of them talk negative but instead say they are waiting with excitement why would that be?) I consider myself a decent man with a few bad habbits, I have kept MUG buried for the last 8 months deep inside but he been pushing his way out.... Beware you have been warned! best thing to do from here is to stay a spectator as they are usually rewarded, but become part of the mess and more often then not you will find yourself soaking in your own tears..... Project neptune awaits you
                        Someone been watching too much Captain America
                        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                          Someone been watching too much Captain America
                          damn right the guy is pissi ng me off with his mistery talk alot of commic book talks are polluting the forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            damn right the guy is pissi ng me off with his mistery talk alot of commic book talks are polluting the forum
                            ?huh? who speaks of comic books? I never even looked at them, and as for polluting the forums I will take credit for that, but just for a littlebit... before you know it I will be performing a civil service far out of the grasp of the few knuckleheads.... I do like mystery and thus speak often in code but I am not reaching out to you on the thread so I could care less if you follow... soon all will make some sense but never will all make total sense....

Comment

• lol Mug from aoc i take it, have fun
                              Last edited by Angelina_Dees; 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

\
                                Gotta give me at least a little time, I work wonders yes but not miracles... I am sure you are a tough cat atm.... I am sure you can beat someone level 8 with less than a day of play... but give me a short period of time.... Dont worry I will not let down!
                                Lol anyone can get lvl 8 in about 30 mins dude

Comment

Working...
                                X