X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by MUGreserected
    I am not trying to power level dummy, I am just getting aquanted with the game and how it operates, for you can't disect what you dont understand, the game is mos def deep and involves alot, I am learning one thing at a time and gaining the intel while doing so....
    No literally im being serious, if you dont make at least lvl 13 in like an hour not sure what you are doing xD

And so all the skills you are going to teach us, you havent actually learnt yet lol
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 04:09 PM. Reason: Image removal due to Language

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
    soon all will make some sense but never will all make total sense....
    The reason it wont make sense is because you talk out of your arse and babble on about **** when your ignorance is evident. You come here claiming to be able to teach us tricks, when i have been here for 8 months and other people for well over a year and you haven't even managed a week yet. So pray tell me how what these tricks are and be specific. I mean can you double hit? can you rune for 2 rounds in sylph mode? what can you do?

My advice to you would be to pipe down, go play the game for 2 months and then come back to us and prove how good you are. My bet is you are no more than 50k br even if you cash, which apparently you wont... believe that believe anything.

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by Angelina_Dees View Post
    lol Mug from aoc i take it, have fun
    is there another?.... this isn't jim is it?

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    Lol anyone can get lvl 8 in about 30 mins dude
    I am not trying to power level dummy, I am just getting aquanted with the game and how it operates, for you can't disect what you dont understand, the game is mos def deep and involves alot, I am learning one thing at a time and gaining the intel while doing so....
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-30-2014, 02:36 PM. Reason: merging posts

Leave a comment:

• YayoiKun
    replied
    i love how ppl keep talking about AoC like anyone know what it is or give a ****

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    \
    Gotta give me at least a little time, I work wonders yes but not miracles... I am sure you are a tough cat atm.... I am sure you can beat someone level 8 with less than a day of play... but give me a short period of time.... Dont worry I will not let down!
    Lol anyone can get lvl 8 in about 30 mins dude

Leave a comment:

• Angelina_Dees
    replied
    lol Mug from aoc i take it, have fun
    Last edited by Angelina_Dees; 03-30-2014, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    damn right the guy is pissi ng me off with his mistery talk alot of commic book talks are polluting the forum
    ?huh? who speaks of comic books? I never even looked at them, and as for polluting the forums I will take credit for that, but just for a littlebit... before you know it I will be performing a civil service far out of the grasp of the few knuckleheads.... I do like mystery and thus speak often in code but I am not reaching out to you on the thread so I could care less if you follow... soon all will make some sense but never will all make total sense....

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    Someone been watching too much Captain America
    damn right the guy is pissi ng me off with his mistery talk alot of commic book talks are polluting the forum

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    I am him and he is me! ..... Though this kid don't cry but instead he will bring the tears..... I just want to give people fair warning.... I warned you as has other players that have known me from the past (notice how none of them talk negative but instead say they are waiting with excitement why would that be?) I consider myself a decent man with a few bad habbits, I have kept MUG buried for the last 8 months deep inside but he been pushing his way out.... Beware you have been warned! best thing to do from here is to stay a spectator as they are usually rewarded, but become part of the mess and more often then not you will find yourself soaking in your own tears..... Project neptune awaits you
    Someone been watching too much Captain America

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    i like the project tell me more about it how long u wanna entertain us fakely

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
    so we got another special kid around
    I am him and he is me! ..... Though this kid don't cry but instead he will bring the tears..... I just want to give people fair warning.... I warned you as has other players that have known me from the past (notice how none of them talk negative but instead say they are waiting with excitement why would that be?) I consider myself a decent man with a few bad habbits, I have kept MUG buried for the last 8 months deep inside but he been pushing his way out.... Beware you have been warned! best thing to do from here is to stay a spectator as they are usually rewarded, but become part of the mess and more often then not you will find yourself soaking in your own tears..... Project neptune awaits you

Leave a comment:

• YayoiKun
    replied
    so we got another special kid around

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
    MUG bring your butt here let me ONE SHOT you. Good luck catching up heehe.
    \
    Gotta give me at least a little time, I work wonders yes but not miracles... I am sure you are a tough cat atm.... I am sure you can beat someone level 8 with less than a day of play... but give me a short period of time.... Dont worry I will not let down!

Leave a comment:

• PrinceRpf
    replied
    MUG bring your butt here let me ONE SHOT you. Good luck catching up heehe.

Leave a comment:

• MUGreserected
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    nothing scares MUG so if nothing scares MUG it makes it something scares MUG if sth scares MUG then things scare MUG making it 3 things...shud i countinue @_@
    Will be back to read this after the chronic wears off

Leave a comment:

Working...
X