• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
    i played on sever 9 and 58 before 410 so ive been here a long time but

hayday Aoc > wartune
    Aside from the rampant cheating and botting, I'd have to agree. The cheating doesn't seem to be nearly as bad here most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    i played on sever 9 and 58 before 410 so ive been here a long time but

hayday Aoc > wartune

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    For God's sake, Just play the game and spent all your wealth in it. Another Zebq wont make any difference in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    so this aoc game people started gathering here challenging r2 forum people? this shud be interesing
    Nope! We're here to sit around the fire with everyone else and sing "Kumbaya".

*I've actually been playing this game for over a year now

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    so this aoc game people started gathering here challenging r2 forum people? this shud be interesing

Leave a comment:

• Greithoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Karma4U View Post
    Actually my name is Troy. You may know me.

And fancy meeting you here, my friend..
    How would I have known? *snicker*
    C'mon up to my bg.....please

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
    All you have done by making a fuss is basically draw attention to yourself, and make sure that the mods sensor your posts. If it was me i'd sensor it all just to troll you xD

You are right about people moaning though, but like i said everyone free to express an opinion, not matter how annoying it is. Unless its offensive in a certain way then its gonna get edited.

If you find the editing offensive, then stop posting and get on with your life.
    You're kicking a sleeping dog my friend. Best not to.
    Last edited by Greithoth; 03-29-2014, 08:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i dont think he's a complete d***, some parts are missing.

inb4 some fool missed the joke, as always. <_<
    oh dear..... haha xD *cringe*

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ISuk? View Post
    translation if u find the editing offensive u need to spend more money so they let u get away with being a complete ♥ like condor
    i dont think he's a complete d***, some parts are missing.

inb4 some fool missed the joke, as always. <_<
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    translation if u find the editing offensive u need to spend more money so they let u get away with being a complete ♥ like condor
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-29-2014, 08:03 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by R227898126 View Post
    that's fine and all, tbh i HATE seeing all the negative posts about the game... but there is nothing offensive in referring to a classic shakespearean character called the ♥/philip faulconbridge... in king john the ♥ is someone that is looked upon by some as a flawed character/hero and by others the protagonist or even shakespeare's ideal as both man and 'king'... what i find offensive is the apparent desire to censor something so trivial as a literary reference... how is anyone calling themselves ♥ offensive in anyway?... it's utter nonsense and i'm amazed that some puritanical moderator is raising his/her torch over it... **** damn me thinks some people just need to take a step back and open their horizons/edify themselves
    All you have done by making a fuss is basically draw attention to yourself, and make sure that the mods sensor your posts. If it was me i'd sensor it all just to troll you xD

You are right about people moaning though, but like i said everyone free to express an opinion, not matter how annoying it is. Unless its offensive in a certain way then its gonna get edited.

If you find the editing offensive, then stop posting and get on with your life.

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    I think the point is rude language offends people, but the whole point of a forum is to express opinions... and well if someone thinks they shouldnt play the game, they should be 100% able to express those opinions, as they are just opinions.
    that's fine and all, tbh i HATE seeing all the negative posts about the game... but there is nothing offensive in referring to a classic shakespearean character called the ♥/philip faulconbridge... in king john the ♥ is someone that is looked upon by some as a flawed character/hero and by others the protagonist or even shakespeare's ideal as both man and 'king'... what i find offensive is the apparent desire to censor something so trivial as a literary reference... how is anyone calling themselves ♥ offensive in anyway?... it's utter nonsense and i'm amazed that some puritanical moderator is raising his/her torch over it... **** damn me thinks some people just need to take a step back and open their horizons/edify themselves
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 07:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    what didn't matter to me?... the fact that I didn't know english was his first language?... I didn't directly insult him... would it it leave you a warm fuzzy feeling inside if I apologized to him?... I'm sorry guy with the big red signature that writes darn well for someone who is an english language learner, I would honestly like to be friends with you in-game... chrisarnold20yearold continues to fascinate me... you can judge my empathy from one post AND be aggressive towards me when all i'm trying to point out is that not allowing a word like '♥' is pointless and a waste of moderator time................. what's more harmful to the community?... saying the word ♥ (as a reference to YOUR OWN character) or repeatedly allowing posts that tell potential players to run away from the game?... why moderate the lesser offense to the product over the other more influential debasing intent of the monotonous 'this games sucks ♥' comments?
    I think the point is rude language offends people, but the whole point of a forum is to express opinions... and well if someone thinks they shouldnt play the game, they should be 100% able to express those opinions, as they are just opinions.

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    I did it because i can and to prove a point, why on earth were you trying to sound clever trying to quote Shakespeare as if you epitomised eloquence and literary genius. Just sounded like a load of pompous drivel to me. It didn't seem to matter to you when you made the post though did it?! Just proves your ignorance if you didn't deign to consider that he could be anything other than english speaking, so you insulted him. Nice one haha
    what didn't matter to me?... the fact that I didn't know english was his first language?... I didn't directly insult him... would it it leave you a warm fuzzy feeling inside if I apologized to him?... I'm sorry guy with the big red signature that writes darn well for someone who is an english language learner, I would honestly like to be friends with you in-game... chrisarnold20yearold continues to fascinate me... you can judge my empathy from one post AND be aggressive towards me when all i'm trying to point out is that not allowing a word like '♥' is pointless and a waste of moderator time................. what's more harmful to the community?... saying the word ♥ (as a reference to YOUR OWN character) or repeatedly allowing posts that tell potential players to run away from the game?... why moderate the lesser offense to the product over the other more influential debasing intent of the monotonous 'this games sucks ♥' comments?

ohhhh... TheGaurdingDark... you... you are a special one, aren't you?... I'm sure the developers of this game are super happy you're here moderating ALREADY EDITED LANGUAGE... while you let comments about how much this game sucks and what a money pit it is and how it's totally buggy exist on the forum while new players decide on whether to participate or not... seriously... here's a match... if I were you I'd put it on your reputation... really I have no idea what purpose you think you're serving here... do you get off on censoring previously censored verbiage? (censorship squared!!!)... damn and ****... or **** damn... or crappity damnity ****...
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-30-2014, 04:25 PM. Reason: Merging Posts

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    way to take this out into left field... had no idea english wasn't Mogetsu's first language when i posted the ONE comment concerning his response... notice I have no issue with him now that he's put that out there... and if you want to question the legitimacy of Shakespeare's works (which goes against the intent of you throwing his quotes out at the start of your post)... did Aesop really exist?... are the Bothers Grimm really really the originators of their stories?... what's your point?... and how can you measure the empathy of a person from a few silly forum posts?................. fascinating stuff
    I did it because i can and to prove a point, why on earth were you trying to sound clever trying to quote Shakespeare as if you epitomised eloquence and literary genius. Just sounded like a load of pompous drivel to me. It didn't seem to matter to you when you made the post though did it?! Just proves your ignorance if you didn't deign to consider that he could be anything other than english speaking, so you insulted him. Nice one haha

Leave a comment:

• R227898126
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    let's just go back to the topic instead, shall we?
    I guess the point was: MUG don't join this damn crappy game because it's an awful sucking money pit (I know I can say that because it's been said over and over again in the thread)... and my name is not ♥ because that's filthy crappy damn (game chat lets me say those words) language that I would never use even if it was in reference to a classic character from Shakespeare
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-29-2014, 05:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X