Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few more questions for anyone who will answer.....
    1. is this game one of them games that you must buy mad expensive new gear for you profile to compete just to find it gets nerfed a month later? and if so does it have the sell back option allowing you to sell back what you bought at a rate of 50% or something to help recoop?
    2. Some games have a reset button to reset your profile back to level 0 for cases of people making bad profile choices early on and effecting their whole game later on? and if so is their a limit to the reset option?
    3. To receive in game currency there is the obvious option of using real cash, but is there a market place where you can earn in game currency through survey's, watching advertisements or signing up for special offers?
    4. Does this game have a supervillian? if so what has earned him this reputation?
    1.no&yes
    2.no(make a ticket and ask or join a server thats merged with the one your on)
    3. yes but it doesn't work half the time!!
    4.yes yaros and the fearful faye
    yaros find out for yourself fearful faye well he shows up everywhere so i consider him a villian everyone hates
    Check out my awesome guide

715k br sorcerer
    17k dodge 15k hit
    Claw 400k
    Ner 160k
    ac 130k
    valk 130k
    djinni 70k
    serrin lvl 70 160k br
    Blazing arrow/sands of time /Flame dash
    Beat pisces hell yea 3/24/15 1:25pm

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Don't mod edit their own balens?
      In exchange for my credit card details, yes I can positively edit my balens total.

In game I can spend said balens and therefore negatively influence my balens total.

I have as much balen editing power as any other player does.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

My toon is on US East too. Retired since December 31st. I'll go fight with you ImSillPlain
        you're willing to start fresh, MUG dude wants to start here, you're both in the same timezone, this could be the beginning of an awkward and mildly disturbing relationship
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

My toon is on US East too. Retired since December 31st. I'll go fight with you ImSillPlain
          huaaa i'm on lvl 59, u! go make new toon and fight me!! i won't lvl up mine, i don't have enough money!

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          you're willing to start fresh, MUG dude wants to start here, you're both in the same timezone, this could be the beginning of an awkward and mildly disturbing relationship
          oh right, MUG VS Condor all new starts!!
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2014, 05:32 PM. Reason: Merge

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Noncash and non-committal relationship with Wartune only. Doubt I'll ever play competitively again.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Noncash and non-committal relationship with Wartune only. Doubt I'll ever play competitively again.
              Wow.... If I didn't know any better I would think you also came from aoc.....

Hold up!..... I just got word Caveman lawyer came here and is one of your all whales in R2..... Really? Hello Rod, Dont worry aoc past players hold an immunity here.....
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-28-2014, 09:43 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post

Why would beating a mod be hard? o.O

Oh and welcome to the newcomer... interesting thread/following you already seem to have here...

Enjoy the game for what it's worth.
                It should be a bit easier now bud. Note my lack of a green border here.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                1. Equipment/gear quickly becomes obsolete, with the exception of level 70 gear (because it can be upgraded to level 80).
                b) sell back option only for in-game gold.
                2. Skills reset for free only below level 25. Above level 25, you gotta spend 895 balens to reset.
                3. Watch videos and you get 1-3 balens for free (equivalent to 1-3 cents).
                4. No.
                LMAO! You think #1 is bad? You must have never played AoC. They'd nerf their own stuff a week later. We're used to it.
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-28-2014, 09:44 AM. Reason: Post merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greithoth
                  LMAO! You think #1 is bad? You must have never played AoC. They'd nerf their own stuff a week later. We're used to it.
                  I never think anything. And yes, I never played AoC. No idea what that is.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

I never think anything. And yes, I never played AoC. No idea what that is.
                    AoC was a glitch ridden game that stayed in beta for the 4 years it was around.... They went down because of greed, they where money hungry and would release new gear every week inwhich you were forced to buy or else your stats where sub par ...... Massive heads spent many many of thousands trying to stay ahead to find several times a glitch in the game allowed free players to supass them.... it was a game where cheating was around every corner, but by far no shortage of drama or excitement as the game would leave you saying *** multiple time daily

Comment

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
                      AoC was a glitch ridden game that stayed in beta for the 4 years it was around.... They went down because of greed, they where money hungry and would release new gear every week inwhich you were forced to buy or else your stats where sub par ...... Massive heads spent many many of thousands trying to stay ahead to find several times a glitch in the game allowed free players to supass them.... it was a game where cheating was around every corner, but by far no shortage of drama or excitement as the game would leave you saying *** multiple time daily
                      None of that stuff here sadly...

Comment

Few more questions for anyone who will answer.....
                        1. is this game one of them games that you must buy mad expensive new gear for you profile to compete just to find it gets nerfed a month later? and if so does it have the sell back option allowing you to sell back what you bought at a rate of 50% or something to help recoop?
                        2. Some games have a reset button to reset your profile back to level 0 for cases of people making bad profile choices early on and effecting their whole game later on? and if so is their a limit to the reset option?
                        3. To receive in game currency there is the obvious option of using real cash, but is there a market place where you can earn in game currency through survey's, watching advertisements or signing up for special offers?
                        4. Does this game have a supervillian? if so what has earned him this reputation?
                        1a: No, you can farm the gears, but it takes a lot more time if you dont spend any cash.
                        1b: There were never any case of item nerf afaik. Except on Illusion Astral.
                        1c: Items can only can be sold for gold, no matter it's a cash item or not
                        2a: We dont have any reset button for account, heck we cannot even delete the account. if you wanna start over fresh, pick a new server or create a new account to play in your previous server.
                        2b: In this game, the only way to screw up is by levelling too fast. So dont worry about screwing up if you have enough cash, it wont matter if you levelled up to 60 in 2 weeks or something.
                        3: yes, we can get in-game currency with surveys.
                        4: while this game is PvP oriented, you can only be the supervillain by 1 thing cross-server wide: be in top 4 and refused to getting naked for Tower Of King. As for in-server, maybe by becoming the jerk who plunders people in amethyst mine.
                        There are no people like Belan or Chrae from Ultima Online or Angwe from WoW
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          4: while this game is PvP oriented, you can only be the supervillain by 1 thing cross-server wide: be in top 4 and refused to getting naked for Tower Of King. As for in-server, maybe by becoming the jerk who plunders people in amethyst mine.

Hahaha YES so very true!!

Comment

hee hee. Most of your favorites are here Ricky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greithoth View Post
                              hee hee. Most of your favorites are here Ricky.
                              PLEASE tell me Nat is here? and please also tell me no Todd or tacotard!

Comment

well this is wartune its pay to win game ♥ around and u will mess up your a ss BIGTIME and by the way one thing

Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1684265

when u start playing wartune i need u to take a screen shot and prove how hard u cash in the game then we will know if u are just feeding us massive talk mr. shooter
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-28-2014, 09:46 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Working...
                                X