This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adopt a MUG earn benifits!

Hello all, I am MUG the infamous. I have heard some hype about this game so have decided to give it a check, I seek someone who knows the game well to teach me the ropes and in return you will have MUG's loyalty and will have first row seats to entertainment. So... feel free to hit me if you are interested in adopting a MUG....

Nooooooo! Dont come here!! Run away from here before it's too late!!!!!
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
      Hello all, I am MUG the infamous. I have heard some hype about this game so have decided to give it a check, I seek someone who knows the game well to teach me the ropes and in return you will have MUG's loyalty and will have first row seats to entertainment. So... feel free to hit me if you are interested in adopting a MUG....
      What are the benefits...

I...I love you like a love song baby...
      I.. I love you like a love song baby...
      I...I love you like a love song baby...
      And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
      :o:o:o:o

Comment

whoever told u about Wartune ,must hate you

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
          What are the benefits...
          In game currency... lol......

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
          whoever told u about Wartune ,must hate you
          Correction, whoever told me about wartune must really hate wartune.....
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

never heard of you
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              never heard of you
              Wouldn't expect you too.... but once you have heard of me you will never forget...... I crush empires and make grown men cry.... (or send me death threats)

Comment

Wouldn't expect you too.... but once you have heard of me you will never forget...... I crush empires and make grown men cry.... (or send me death threats)
                This is a Pay 2 Win game.

Skill is absent if you have money+time.
                "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                Smart people outsmart each other.
                Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                TheGuardingDark status: ██
                senadbasic status: ██
                oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                  This is a Pay 2 Win game.

Skill is absent if you have money+time.
                  Nice.... these are my favorite types of games! I come from a pay 2 win game, though I didn't pay much I had lots of time and that time made me more of a player than 90% of the whales in the game, but more important it wasn't about the game ever as much as the connections I made with the players and the influences I had on them..... Was good times.... looking to bring that back into my life

Comment

Nice.... these are my favorite types of games! I come from a pay 2 win game, though I didn't pay much I had lots of time and that time made me more of a player than 90% of the whales in the game, but more important it wasn't about the game ever as much as the connections I made with the players and the influences I had on them..... Was good times.... looking to bring that back into my life
                    Boy do you have a shock coming for you.... I'll give you a few names just to highlight for you that you are not and probably never will be 90% more of a player than the whales.

Here goes:

1) Zebq
                    2) Ace
                    3) Pipster

There are many more people I could have named, biting at their heels. But these are the heaviest cashers i know of.

Enjoy having your dreams of being a top player and a mid-range casher crushed But most of all enjoy whale hunting, but it might cost you

Comment

Why have the warnings not started yet? ...... Damn its like I got my cherry back...... Well I do enjoy a nice community game and I have been known to throw major harpoons at thranes largest whales but this aint thrane so I guess I start with a fresh new slate..... Anyone down to adopt a MUG? Hows about a few simple answers.... 1 I have not yet joined a server as I just found this game today and know often times the first decision you make in these games can effect your whole game experience so is there a particular server I should join for best experience? 2 What are the dominating guilds in the game and how large in numbers are they? 3 Who are the players "watch out for"? 4 Does the game have daily glitches like other online multiplayer games?

Comment

didnt joker beat ace?
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

1.) There are too many servers. They launch one every week to rake in money.
                          2.) Each server has their own collection of Guilds. Each Timezone has their own set of Guild Rankings.
                          3.) No one in particular. Just avoid Wartune all together.
                          4.) This is the buggiest, unkept game I've played to this date.

5.) You won't get anywhere in this game without spending money, especially a new account which requires 130 USD to unlock all inventory slots.
                          6.) This game is limited to time/limit constraints. So you won't be able to 'farm' gear, gold, experience, resources. So there's no hope catching up to servers that are months and months ahead.
                          7.) If you do want to start playing this game, I suggest starting on a newly launched server. You'll probably be the best there until your server gets merged because of the numerous people that will quit once they realize how money hungry Wartune is.
                          Last edited by MrPunkinHead; 03-27-2014, 01:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            didnt joker beat ace?
                            He did (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-War-Mar-2014) gaia vs. Apollo, but im guessing Ace cashes a bit more than Joker. Which is the point im trying to make

Mug, join a new server (standard).

Asking which class to choose is gonna kick up arguments. But generally Archers are the OP class, I myself am a mage and love it. Depends on how you want to play game I guess.

In terms of guilds, Wartune is so large that there aren't several Guilds that dominate, guilds are specific to each server and form a Cross- server Ranking list. But are only for one privider eg// R2/Kabam/************ etc.

Furthermore the list of players to watch out for is a list so long im not going to bore you with it... but the 3 i mentioned are the ones dominating their Cross- Servers.

Anything I missed im sure some ***** will correct me

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                            1.) There are too many servers. They launch one every week to rake in money.
                            2.) Each server has their own collection of Guilds. Each Timezone has their own set of Guild Rankings.
                            3.) No one in particular. Just avoid Wartune all together.
                            4.) This is the buggiest, unkept game I've played to this date.

5.) You won't get anywhere in this game without spending money, especially a new account which requires 130 USD to unlock all inventory slots.
                            6.) This game is limited to time/limit constraints. So you won't be able to 'farm' gear, gold, experience, resources. So there's no hope catching up to servers that are months and months ahead.
                            7.) If you do want to start playing this game, I suggest starting on a newly launched server. You'll probably be the best there until your server gets merged because of the numerous people that will quit once they realize how many hungry Wartune is.
                            beat me to it lol
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-28-2014, 05:27 PM. Reason: merging posts

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94
                              beat me to it lol
                              Reassurance, mang.

Comment