Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Adopt a MUG earn benifits!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MUGreserected View Post
    Dont know what your so upset for, hell over half your post total has been on my thread alone, so way I see it is I am giving you fame bro, I understand you want to give yourself a name so know this...... your new name is ♥..... now go get me some damn taco's
    lol kinda funny how all your posts have been on this thread. Also +1 for the great name you just thought of, how long did that take you?

Dont get me wrong, im not upset, just find your arrogance amusing and sad. I am of the opinion you need to pipe down a little and just stop spouting rubbish about how awesome you are.

Psychologically speaking, if you actually thought you were awesome, you wouldn't feel the need to spread it all around the forum and in peoples faces. You probably feel the opposite and by shoving it in peoples faces, it makes you feel better and almost believe you that you are. Sadly though thats not true, most people just think you're and idiot now... lol funny how that works.

Also i dont give a damn about my name, nor about fame. My name means nothing, and so does yours!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-31-2014, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Project Neptune! I got you already... U just dont know it

Comment

• So come on where is day 2 update, still on lvl 8? What class did you pick?

Comment

Cool give me a few weeks
          wait a minute u want a few weeks to compete wht zebq???lol...
          SERVER-S233
          GUILD-CANT REMEMBER
          CHR-EBEB ARCHER
          SKILL-DONT HAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
            So come on where is day 2 update, still on lvl 8? What class did you pick?
            Nope level 16 now.... I started the account so I could spend a few days getting acquanted with the game and learn what I am doing some, after I have a good grasp of the game concept I intend to start my real account.......... and I will say this one more time.... there is two ways I can beat you.... I can spend huge and act like life doesnt exist and dedicate myself to some corny game or you can get knocked the Phunk down.... I prefer the second......

Comment

• I saw something on AoC forums that mentioned a player named MUG was hacking and that law enforcement may get involved, jus wondered if that was you?
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

• Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                I saw something on AoC forums that mentioned a player named MUG was hacking and that law enforcement may get involved, jus wondered if that was you?
                Formerly known as MUGnonymous I have been known to know my ways around a computer, and yes I was investigated by the FBI on 3 occasions for computer crimes but each time the investigations didn't go anywhere as there was no real crime being committed as no laws where being broken and also no proof any of said activity was mine as each activity came in on a different address all over... hell I heard they even had the Washington DC IP pop up a few times..... but dont worry I am a good dude and I dont commit crimes (recognized by law) but instead I try to help my community's by performing community services, This is just my third day so dont jump on my back yet about community services asking what I have performed, give me a little time and then you will see for yourself....

Comment

• Did they investigate you for your spelling?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Did they investigate you for your spelling?

Haha no its was for crimes against ellipses. The NSPCE got involved, very serious case!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                      Haha no its was for crimes against ellipses. The NSPCE got involved, very serious case!

yea but dat grammar doe
                      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                      Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        yea but dat grammar doe
                        True he also needs a trophy for second longest sentence ever... (shakespeare taking 1st place obvs)

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Did they investigate you for your spelling?
                          How many times do I gotta say yes my spelling sucks and I often speak in ebonics...... I dropped out in the 3rd grade because I didn't like recess.......... I smoke so much chronic I am suprised I can even see the screen most the time (medical of course) ........ I care about spelling like I care about your moms....... and you know I didn't call her back so spelling aint nothing but a way for nerds to try to feel superior to the people they get pushed around by........ Move along nerd......

Comment

How many times do I gotta say yes my spelling sucks and I often speak in ebonics...... I dropped out in the 3rd grade because I didn't like recess.......... I smoke so much chronic I am suprised I can even see the screen most the time (medical of course) ........ I care about spelling like I care about your moms....... and you know I didn't call her back so spelling aint nothing but a way for nerds to try to feel superior to the people they get pushed around by........ Move along nerd......

How many times do I have to tell you, yes my spelling sucks, and i often speak in ebonics.
                            I dropped out in the 3rd grade because i didn't like recess, I smoke so much chronic (medical of course), I am surprised I can even see the screen most of the time.
                            I care about spelling like i care about your mother, and you know I didn't call her back, so spelling isn't anything except a way for nerds to feel superior to the people that push them around. Move along nerd

fixed it for you
                            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                            Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              How many times do I have to tell you, yes my spelling sucks, and i often speak in ebonics.
                              I dropped out in the 3rd grade because i didn't like recess, I smoke so much chronic (medical of course), I am surprised I can even see the screen most of the time.
                              I care about spelling like i care about your mother, and you know I didn't call her back, so spelling isn't anything except a way for nerds to feel superior to the people that push them around. Move along nerd

fixed it for you
                              See this is what I am talking about, much appreciation thanks.........

Comment

• so basically, u wanna get friends with the whales, hack their accounts so that when they recharge, u'll get same amount of balens aswell ?? otherwise, i don't see the point of this attention thread.. anyway, wlc to wartune, lookin forward to see how great of a gamer are u.. my 2 cents

Comment

Working...
                                X