Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Switch YAHOO Accounts to KABAM or R2 Don't let the rob you blind!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch YAHOO Accounts to KABAM or R2 Don't let the rob you blind!

Knowing that I would be losing my Yahoo level 61 I created a new character on Kabam using my same Yahoo e-mail. Today while logging into my new Kabam toon somehow I logged on to my Yahoo level 61 through Kabam. If I could always do this I wouldn't lose my character when Yahoo stops supporting Wartune.

Below are images first of my Yahoo Character as normally logged in via Yahoo
    Second is the same Yahoo account logged in through Kabam.

Notice even the web address has my Character on Kabams server not yahoo/games as I normally log in. If I could accidentally do this why can't Kabam do this for all Yahoo Accounts? The answer is they can, they would just rather keep your money and not have to spend any extra man hours doing it.

It makes no sense to me I would even pay a $20 transfer fee for the service that would more than cover the 15 minutes it would take a tech to make the switch.

Character: Rostan
    Sever: US 69 East
    Portal: Yahoo

Character: Rostan
    Sever: US 69 East
    Portal: Kabam

See the link to my post http://community.kabam.com/forums/sh...n-t-they-do-it
Working...
X