Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be possible to have this option?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be possible to have this option?

This is a browser game?

So why is it so hungry for graphic power? I mean let us have the option to dial down some of the options of the game besides removing skill graphics.

When the character is at the beginning of its life there are not so many graphic images going on at the same time and later on when you have wings and sylphs the game graphics start to slow down the game and lag up the timing on the attacking of monsters and duels start to suffer.

The display window can not be reduced into a 600 x 800 screen. The game plays very slow on older computers with single processors.

Consider how many more players would play this game if it was possible to play on an older computer. The market would open up and you would make more money.

R2 listen and repeat after me

NO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY

Doesn't that sound great?

I'll answer for r2 this time : If you don't even have money for a better computer ,then you are of no interest to us
    Last edited by Draggyy; 03-28-2014, 02:59 AM.

Comment

People that save their money have money to spend.

Comment

the people who cant afford a better pc but can save money ehh? that is called tip for r2. They are interested in hard cashers and whales, and those can afford a new pc lol

Comment

Old men that buy Corvettes and sports cars saved their money. They drove crappy cars their whole lives. Lol your small mind away. F off u troll

Comment

it works fine on my 5year old laptop and it most be sad to say all ur money to buy corvettes in the end of ur life

Comment

so the reason you dont buy a new pc is to buy corvettes or so that you can invest a ton in games. I got it now! sorry for being small minded

Comment

They rather buy premium gas for their crappy car then buy a corvette
                SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Working...
                X