Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

EU ranking and ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EU ranking and ToK

    Out of curiosity, what's with the ToK and EU ranking past few days? All of a sudden everybody stopped undressing....Is there a change in BR recording time or r2 got to the top players and asked/forbid/threatened them not to do so any more?
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

  • #2
    it wasnt all of a sudden, it was gradually:
    1st day: just zebq dressed which kicked my ***
    2nd day: 2 dressed in tok nm
    3rd day: 3 dressed
    4th day (today): all 4 dressed

    See? gradually

    Comment


    • #3
      i can beat zebq
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

      Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

      Comment


      • #4
        well i think its mainly because of zebq, and somewhat of new ppl at nm...
        With zebq being dressed, tok nm became quite hard. and maybe even the top player couldnt beat him and therefore they were forced to do hard.

        next are the new ppl in tok nm, i believe linketong lost his position in the top 4 first, letting lapasha (good guy, he removes % astrals and sylph) going slowly up but also some others.


        Or

        wartune fixed tok and undressing has no purpose

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
          well i think its mainly because of zebq, and somewhat of new ppl at nm...
          With zebq being dressed, tok nm became quite hard. and maybe even the top player couldnt beat him and therefore they were forced to do hard.

          next are the new ppl in tok nm, i believe linketong lost his position in the top 4 first, letting lapasha (good guy, he removes % astrals and sylph) going slowly up but also some others.


          Or

          wartune fixed tok and undressing has no purpose
          it is pritty silly if they do hard if they can get 2 chests in nm if u ask me

          Comment


          • #6
            athenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stop hiding !

            Comment


            • #7
              Zebq ruined everything, now you still think he is real player?
              Because people got alot of runes from ton nm chests and event came with runes exchange, zebq got instructions to ruine tok nm to stop players get events things free.

              What the relation between stop dressing and after runes event! why zebq stopped strip !
              AND now some still think he is real player !

              And then I have no idea why lapasha not strip, but actaully if only lapasha stayed in tok nm dressed there is np, Actually with my team we passed all nm with 2 nights naked, but for zebq alone we dead many times 20 minutes of trying to kill him on stage 5.

              Now even with my team, we dead in stage 5 hard. currently with pets, I see not so big diff between hard stage 4 and 5 of nm before 1 month if were all dressed.

              Well, this issue ruined all things, no mp, cant do much progress, what the shty r2 doing ! .
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

              Comment


              • #8
                I was wondering when this thread will pop up. Heard Zebq is getting plundered during the night, so he stopped undressing. The rest just got ****** at him for not undressing and so they decided nobody is doing TOK NM.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    I was wondering when this thread will pop up. Heard Zebq is getting plundered during the night, so he stopped undressing. The rest just got ****** at him for not undressing and so they decided nobody is doing TOK NM.
                    Plundered from who? zebq was not getting fully strip off, he was just remove 2 rings or 2 jewelry to not stay in top 4 ! and was still has full astrals and full set, so who still can plunder him in his server ! please be smarter, don't believe lies.

                    And if there is one did that just in case, I think all that server must plunder that player, kick him from any guild, and just bully him.

                    What the fault of all EU servers if some idiot "just in case its true" did plunder "ZEBQ".

                    I don't think its true, totally not true, I was still see zebq from rank 5-10 when we was get tok nm naked.

                    ITS all related to runes event.
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by winlord View Post
                      I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...
                      I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You guys actually think zebq is a player lol!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
                          R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.
                          IGN: TheVictor
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                          Class: Mage - level 80
                          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                            R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.
                            100% pretty sure you say? well I'm 110% almost sure he's not
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ancev View Post
                              I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
                              He doesn't really care about the XP, he has over 4 months to get his talents to max level, it's enough.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X