Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

EU ranking and ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winlord View Post
    He doesn't really care about the XP, he has over 4 months to get his talents to max level, it's enough.
    True.
    Tok doesn't give whips, so no use.
    Soul crystals - no use, not even for advanced soul when it will come cause we won't be able to use the normal souls ( unless we'll synthesize the normal ones, but doubt it. )
    Runes - don't think he needs more, last time before quitting he already had few runes maxxed ( not talk about bloood or heal/brutality ).
    70 stones - useless.
    Ins - more useless
    He may be or not a fake player. Rumors are saying that he got a fight with his guild ( don't know if its true, don't really care what happens with him or in his guild ) and thats why he stopped stripping.
    Why people care anyway, mainly people did tok for exp and runes. Alot of them complain about ins problem, but complain when they can't do nm either.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

sigh people making stuff up on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
        sigh people making stuff up on the spot
        oh mighty person,tell us the the truth

Comment

I was actually hoping some of the top EU players that dwell here to give an answer.....Athena, Caveman maybe?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

why don't he just hide in autaric plains or murken forest if he get plundered

Comment

Why does he have to?
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                I was actually hoping some of the top EU players that dwell here to give an answer.....Athena, Caveman maybe?
                what answer you want me to give? The rest getting dressed...me alone being naked is pointless...plus I have to strip while i'm at work which interrupts my work too. Easier for me if I don't strip since its pointless and I need to manage my bag space to make space for all the items...considering I'm still waiting for SC event and I have almost 1 full page of SC...
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X