Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

EU ranking and ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daunapu
    started a topic EU ranking and ToK

EU ranking and ToK

Out of curiosity, what's with the ToK and EU ranking past few days? All of a sudden everybody stopped undressing....Is there a change in BR recording time or r2 got to the top players and asked/forbid/threatened them not to do so any more?

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    I was actually hoping some of the top EU players that dwell here to give an answer.....Athena, Caveman maybe?
    what answer you want me to give? The rest getting dressed...me alone being naked is pointless...plus I have to strip while i'm at work which interrupts my work too. Easier for me if I don't strip since its pointless and I need to manage my bag space to make space for all the items...considering I'm still waiting for SC event and I have almost 1 full page of SC...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Why does he have to?

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    why don't he just hide in autaric plains or murken forest if he get plundered

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    I was actually hoping some of the top EU players that dwell here to give an answer.....Athena, Caveman maybe?

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    sigh people making stuff up on the spot
    oh mighty person,tell us the the truth

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    sigh people making stuff up on the spot

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    He doesn't really care about the XP, he has over 4 months to get his talents to max level, it's enough.
    True.
    Tok doesn't give whips, so no use.
    Soul crystals - no use, not even for advanced soul when it will come cause we won't be able to use the normal souls ( unless we'll synthesize the normal ones, but doubt it. )
    Runes - don't think he needs more, last time before quitting he already had few runes maxxed ( not talk about bloood or heal/brutality ).
    70 stones - useless.
    Ins - more useless
    He may be or not a fake player. Rumors are saying that he got a fight with his guild ( don't know if its true, don't really care what happens with him or in his guild ) and thats why he stopped stripping.
    Why people care anyway, mainly people did tok for exp and runes. Alot of them complain about ins problem, but complain when they can't do nm either.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
    He doesn't really care about the XP, he has over 4 months to get his talents to max level, it's enough.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
    R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.
    100% pretty sure you say? well I'm 110% almost sure he's not

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    I doubt he maxed XP yet. And from what players that know him are saying, he is not an ******* so I somehow doubt he would do this on purpose, just to mess up with the competition. Ah well, I'm glad at least I managed to finish with Insignias, too bad about the runes though, so needed them for my new chaos rune
    R2 want make you spend balens to upgrade bloody painful chaos. Zebq their employee i'm 100% pretty sure about this.

Leave a comment:

• Erabonknight
    replied
    You guys actually think zebq is a player lol!

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    I was wondering when this thread will pop up. Heard Zebq is getting plundered during the night, so he stopped undressing. The rest just got ****** at him for not undressing and so they decided nobody is doing TOK NM.
    Plundered from who? zebq was not getting fully strip off, he was just remove 2 rings or 2 jewelry to not stay in top 4 ! and was still has full astrals and full set, so who still can plunder him in his server ! please be smarter, don't believe lies.

And if there is one did that just in case, I think all that server must plunder that player, kick him from any guild, and just bully him.

What the fault of all EU servers if some idiot "just in case its true" did plunder "ZEBQ".

I don't think its true, totally not true, I was still see zebq from rank 5-10 when we was get tok nm naked.

ITS all related to runes event.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    I doubt he got plundered, I think he just maxed everything related to ToK...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X