This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] Shoot for the Stars - Questions

So about those folks like me that are screwed by RNG.... are we going to be completely screwed in this event as well?

I am pushing 4k Star Points now and not a single Orange. And I do not know If I can manage to get another 3k Star Points by tomorrow to afford buying an orange with the points....

I gotten 6 orange in a day so its possible, just all random luck. And I believe you don't get the reward if you get an orange by exchanging star points.
    ~MIA

Comment

i've looted 19 since game started, and just in the past 2 days i have looted 8
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

I got my only orange with less than 400 star points, or whatever and still have less than 1000 points so far.
        FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
        Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Comment

all comments my points exactly. this RNG **** is ** lol

Comment

They should make a reward for people who defy all the odds and dont get a single orange^_^ Seems like you would have less winners like myself.

Comment

But then there wouldn't be any incentive to actually roll for astrals.

Comment

should be that you collect 100 star points a day and if no orange then you get your choice of orange at the end of the event.
                Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
                Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
                Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
                (How To Submit a Ticket)
                ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                  should be that you collect 100 star points a day and if no orange then you get your choice of orange at the end of the event.
                  That sounds really cool haha.

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
                    If thats the case, I want my say 3k+ worth of extra star points I made during the event back in gold =p The 500k that I'm going to get back doesn't cover the 3k+ extra star points that I've gotten.

Comment

yeah i am just about at 5k star points now and no orange. I have gotten the top tier at least a hundred time and every single time it is a blue. GG

Comment

its just matter of luck. just dont over click it at first star.
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
                        X