Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Activity] Shoot for the Stars - Questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersh
    started a topic [Activity] Shoot for the Stars - Questions

[Activity] Shoot for the Stars - Questions

So about those folks like me that are screwed by RNG.... are we going to be completely screwed in this event as well?

I am pushing 4k Star Points now and not a single Orange. And I do not know If I can manage to get another 3k Star Points by tomorrow to afford buying an orange with the points....

• XrosSlash
    replied
    its just matter of luck. just dont over click it at first star.

Leave a comment:

• Jersh
    replied
    yeah i am just about at 5k star points now and no orange. I have gotten the top tier at least a hundred time and every single time it is a blue. GG

Leave a comment:

• Cyrale
    replied
    Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
    should be that you collect 100 star points a day and if no orange then you get your choice of orange at the end of the event.
    If thats the case, I want my say 3k+ worth of extra star points I made during the event back in gold =p The 500k that I'm going to get back doesn't cover the 3k+ extra star points that I've gotten.

Leave a comment:

• Fluxty
    replied
    Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
    should be that you collect 100 star points a day and if no orange then you get your choice of orange at the end of the event.
    That sounds really cool haha.

Leave a comment:

• WrenBoh
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mursilis
    replied
    But then there wouldn't be any incentive to actually roll for astrals.

Leave a comment:

• Jersh
    replied
    They should make a reward for people who defy all the odds and dont get a single orange^_^ Seems like you would have less winners like myself.

Leave a comment:

• Jersh
    replied
    all comments my points exactly. this RNG **** is ** lol

Leave a comment:

• Shadowalk
    replied
    I got my only orange with less than 400 star points, or whatever and still have less than 1000 points so far.

Leave a comment:

• Mystic2
    replied
    i've looted 19 since game started, and just in the past 2 days i have looted 8

Leave a comment:

• LostLimit
    replied
    I gotten 6 orange in a day so its possible, just all random luck. And I believe you don't get the reward if you get an orange by exchanging star points.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X