Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I not agree kabam allowed and bring all yahoo player in here..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I not agree kabam allowed and bring all yahoo player in here..

I NOT AGREE AND I WANT KABAM DONT GIVE CHANCE TO WHO PLAY IN YAHOO GAME IS ALLOWED TRANFFER ACCOUNT TO HERE...... BECOUSE for me is so and really easy to type WWW. KABAM.COM and click on wartune and play......NO EXCUSE BECOUSE ...THEY ALL SO HARD AND SEARCH FROM
    YAHOO AND PLAY WARTUNE IN THERE??? SO WHY KABAM SO GENEROUS AND VERY KIND TO HELP THEM AND GIVE CHANCE THEY ALL TRANFFER
    ACCOUNT????? IF KABAM SAY SO PITY TO THEM........BUT I WANT TO ASK ....WHY YAHOO NOT PITY TO THEM??????? I HOPE KABAM TOTALLY THINKABOUT THIS......

Too bad, it's gonna happen. Why not be glad for these players that they don't lose their accounts?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yahoo players were already using Kabam to play.

It was Kabam's responsibility to handle accounts since their the ones that set up with Yahoo! Games.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

because OP has no clue that Yahoo is shutting down and think that Yahoo players play on Yahoo servers different from Kabam.

Comment

the people on yahoo already plays on kabam they justt log in through the site

Comment

Working...
          X