Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP good wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    thats a lv 2 gem pack not a lv 2 gem...
    I thought is one and the same lol, can a lvl 2 pack give anything else besides a lvl 2 gem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      I thought is one and the same lol, can a lvl 2 pack give anything else besides a lvl 2 gem ?
      there is no such thing as lv 2 gem,there are only lv 2 crit gem,lv 2 patk gem etc

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        look at the bottom of the possible rewards, *hands arlad a pair of eyeglasses. see?

ok cool shades. thanks.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
          8 tokens for lvl 2 gem is impossible. will never happen. level 2 gem can be get on 5-6 tokens.
          *looks at crit formula debate threads*

I wouldn't say it's impossible by any means. We don't know the formula and moreover it could change between patches/maintenances. If there were only two options left on the wheel with one spin remaining, a level 2 gem box and, idk, a level 1 solar solanite seed, I'd never ever spend 8 tokens (unless I needed the gem). You can say it's impossible, but I strongly disagree.

Comment

Working...
          X