VIP good wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP good wheel

You got Gold, SC, HP, 70K EXP seed & Stamina. Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip Good Wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.9 KB
ID:	1747885

If you think there is better Wheel than this, show it to others then.

I'd like to see people posting some Lvl 5,6 or 7 gems recieved from the vip wheel or even better, a lucky star roll above 25.

Comment

is this your first vip spin ?
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
        I'd like to see people posting some Lvl 5,6 or 7 gems recieved from the vip wheel or even better, a lucky star roll above 25.
        There is 30 my friend. Next time i will give you a SS for it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
          is this your first vip spin ?
          nope. I just think this is the best aside from getting a 30 crypt tokens. But as i can see here. the obtained items are assorted. So its cool.

Comment

1) Why would you start spinning without all three gold prizes? 20k/60k/500k
            2) Why would you waste the 8 tokens on a last spin after getting the 500k gold? Were you aiming to get the L2 gem box? I'd say you got lucky to not have spent 8 tokens for a level 2 gem lol.

Comment

8 tokens for lvl 2 gem is impossible. will never happen. level 2 gem can be get on 5-6 tokens.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                1) Why would you start spinning without all three gold prizes? 20k/60k/500k
                2) Why would you waste the 8 tokens on a last spin after getting the 500k gold? Were you aiming to get the L2 gem box? I'd say you got lucky to not have spent 8 tokens for a level 2 gem lol.
                uh, dude? those are lvl 7 gems, not lvl 2.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  uh, dude? those are lvl 7 gems, not lvl 2.
                  the lvl 2 gem box will drop before the lvl 7 gems so yes lvl 2.

spins give items basically in increasing order of worth(ish)

Comment

yeah thats stamina pot are just hard to find, sometime i waste lots time just to find it
                    Last edited by Ole.Joe; 03-28-2014, 06:45 PM. Reason: cause i can
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Every few weeks, you have people coming to forum and posting some of these things (they post as though they discover it).

1. VIP wheel is rigged.
                      2. BG is unfair.
                      3. HS is unfair
                      4. GA is unfair.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Every few weeks, you have people coming to forum and posting some of these things (they post as though they discover it).

1. VIP wheel is rigged.
                        2. BG is unfair.
                        3. HS is unfair
                        4. GA is unfair.
                        sylphs are unfair! sylph wars

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
                          the lvl 2 gem box will drop before the lvl 7 gems so yes lvl 2.

spins give items basically in increasing order of worth(ish)

There is no lvl 2 gem on the pic, and:

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                            There is no lvl 2 gem on the pic, and:

look at the bottom of the possible rewards, *hands arlad a pair of eyeglasses. see?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              look at the bottom of the possible rewards, *hands arlad a pair of eyeglasses. see?
                              thats a lv 2 gem pack not a lv 2 gem...

Comment

Working...
                              X