Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ToK and Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its more like they don't want to help anyone from their guild out. Should be thinking more about the guild members than just yourself.

Comment

I already can barely stand 60-70k people begging for help with LL NM for the entire day and being angry at other stronger guildies when they can't/wouldn't like to help them.
      Letting people enter ToK/Spire without an attempt would give those players another thing to beg for and be angry at others.

Comment

people on my server asked to be helped to pass tok normal, they were helped by some. However now they want to be helped to pass tok hard, and they get annoyed if you refuse even though there is no way to do tok nm. Same with mpds, the ones which you help to often tends to take it as a given and say you have something against them when you dont. I sometimes tend to refuse some players and start to help them later if I see they are not those kind of people...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          When someone disagree with you, it's a troll post?

Your definitely a troll and you post on here everyday or every few days. No retired player looks at new and old forum posts of a game he hasnt played in ages. Stop lying and either leave or admit your just a stupid troll.

Comment

Top guild on our server runs tok and spire in teams each day. 2 people outside of the top guild have tok nm unlocked. Really hard to find someone to run with after the top guild has finished all their runs. Also our server is slowly dying with less and less people around. Maybe a merge would help. But in the meantime being able to run more than once daily would help.

Kabam S39 looking for a merge.

Comment

Originally posted by xStormy View Post
              Top guild on our server runs tok and spire in teams each day. 2 people outside of the top guild have tok nm unlocked. Really hard to find someone to run with after the top guild has finished all their runs. Also our server is slowly dying with less and less people around. Maybe a merge would help. But in the meantime being able to run more than once daily would help.

Kabam S39 looking for a merge.
              S39 is way too crowded to be considered for merge. On there even the 5th or 6th guild still has active members & over half a million guild BR. Speaking of dead servers, go look around, try server 74 or something like that, even the top guild has to wait for a whole day & still run half full TOK team, 2 out of 3 GBs are purely ward battles, & the 4th guild has 5 digit guild BR. There's good reason why on S39 people from some guilds could still afford to make themselves an enemy of everyone not in their guild. It's because they could still find teammates easily. On most servers if they do that they will run out of ways to find people to team up with & can't finish their dailies. On many servers there aren't enough high level players around for each active high level player to finish one plunder per day, not to mention how hard it is to find their cities if they move around, and people have to beg on world chat to plunder each other for kyanite. Everyone I knew that were originally on S49 has left because their server was merged with S16. Those should be the future of S39 you wanted.

Comment

Working...
              X