Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

ToK and Spire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToK and Spire

Make ToK and Spire like mpd where you can run it more times than just once. Make it where there is no rewards like mpd, but this way we can help other guild members that come on at different times during the day.

Thanks but no.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

You can't help a lv60 player clear the Lv70MPD, so why would should you be able to carry people through tok and spire?

Comment

I have to agree this is a bad idea, one run a day.. otherwise its abuse city.
        Name: Niasaj
        Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
        Classification: ArchMage
        Guild Leader: Alliance
        BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
        Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

I like the idea as it helps the guild members out that come on at different times during the day. It should be about helping your guild members.

Comment

Since a lot of players get stuck with no party for tok/spire when they have full workday, that is needed.

Yet there MUST be some limitations, i.e. for a player to do 2nd run on tok he must have friendship level>=6 with 1 (or more) people in the team.
            That way if 4 people do dailly tok and at some point 1 of them gets logging issues, the rest can do their run early and still help the 4th with an extra run.

Comment

Originally posted by Butterflly View Post
              Make ToK and Spire like mpd where you can run it more times than just once. Make it where there is no rewards like mpd, but this way we can help other guild members that come on at different times during the day.
              I would support this idea-but of course the trolls of the forums like most in this post of course think either you "carry" your friends and guild mates thru ToK and spire events-of course one of these trolls-who btw is "retired" is ALWAYS the top trolls here that always have disagree w/any new ideas even if it means to be a true "guild mate" and help out-I for one is time to left the restrictions put for in ToK and Spire. The people that say no or bad idea are only afraid of a little more competition-seems to me if u want to help out a friend or guild mate then since its ur time and wanting to be helpful R2 shouldn't limit how many times u want to do this

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                I would support this idea-but of course the trolls of the forums like most in this post of course think either you "carry" your friends and guild mates thru ToK and spire events-of course one of these trolls-who btw is "retired" is ALWAYS the top trolls here that always have disagree w/any new ideas even if it means to be a true "guild mate" and help out-I for one is time to left the restrictions put for in ToK and Spire. The people that say no or bad idea are only afraid of a little more competition-seems to me if u want to help out a friend or guild mate then since its ur time and wanting to be helpful R2 shouldn't limit how many times u want to do this
                so as soon as a new player gets the spire open the 3 biggest players in the guild help him get to NM that day? its a stupid idea! may as well just get rid of the easy, normal and hard sections and be done with it

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                  so as soon as a new player gets the spire open the 3 biggest players in the guild help him get to NM that day? its a stupid idea! may as well just get rid of the easy, normal and hard sections and be done with it
                  LMMFAO, how can a "new" player go from easy to NM in one day? OMG need I remind you that once a player does ToK then their rewards ends for that day, I believe that was the 1st part you TOTALLY missed ENTIRELY and 2nd part you missed like I said people like you that down other players idea's, are only afraid of a little bit more competition-BAHAHAHAHHAHA what a fool hearted statement you made-its because of people like you that this game is going no where fast. Hence maybe you need to adjust how you look on new ideas put forth in forums and not automatically say NO or dis agree with everything that someone states in here-good lord get a grip on yourself. R2 games is famous for putting limits on characters, so if this new player gets 3 of the strongest guild mates to help him get thru ToK easy, then this same new player tries w/different people to get past normal and so forth-that "new" player would have to wait till after reset to do this-and anyways I see NO problem in helping a person out getting past any level of events-call it what you will-but there is nothing written in stone that is against any rules that a player can not be carried thru certain aspects of the game-whats benefits the player also benefits the guild this player is in so either save your negativity for something more worth while-like treat people like u do here in RL and see if your such a bad *** there as u think you are in here.

Comment

When someone disagree with you, it's a troll post?
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

"Dragging" people through dungeons they are not capable of ....... what does that teach them? Those of us at a decent stage of advancement all had to learn the hard way and do it ourselves - and it would be best if they followed the same road for their own good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      FireAndIce
                      Mage
                      2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                      Kabam S8
                      Legends
                      Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        You can't help a lv60 player clear the Lv70MPD, so why would should you be able to carry people through tok and spire?
                        damn straight thats the point actually if ya feel weak then get a team and roll through the god damn thing ... if ya stuck , then thanks for the idea but no

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
                          LMMFAO, how can a "new" player go from easy to NM in one day? OMG need I remind you that once a player does ToK then their rewards ends for that day, I believe that was the 1st part you TOTALLY missed ENTIRELY and 2nd part you missed like I said people like you that down other players idea's, are only afraid of a little bit more competition-BAHAHAHAHHAHA what a fool hearted statement you made-its because of people like you that this game is going no where fast. Hence maybe you need to adjust how you look on new ideas put forth in forums and not automatically say NO or dis agree with everything that someone states in here-good lord get a grip on yourself. R2 games is famous for putting limits on characters, so if this new player gets 3 of the strongest guild mates to help him get thru ToK easy, then this same new player tries w/different people to get past normal and so forth-that "new" player would have to wait till after reset to do this-and anyways I see NO problem in helping a person out getting past any level of events-call it what you will-but there is nothing written in stone that is against any rules that a player can not be carried thru certain aspects of the game-whats benefits the player also benefits the guild this player is in so either save your negativity for something more worth while-like treat people like u do here in RL and see if your such a bad *** there as u think you are in here.
                          LOL..you need to go and search how many times this topic has been suggested before, and then say that someone has "AUTOMATICALLY" said NO.

Let's follow your logic to it's conclusion. Why not just start every character at max level, with everything maxed. That way nobody actually has to do any sort of "work" to become stronger or get better rewards.

If people really need help, then the higher BR players can use their run to take players who are "too weak" for the level through it.
                          Personally I have done this on numerous occasions, granted this is usually when all NM players are dressed.

The point is, that the help is already currently there if you look for it and there is no reason to give unlimited attempts

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            When someone disagree with you, it's a troll post?
                            no, when you post it is a troll post

Comment

Umm hell with this I have hard enough time getting me a team for spire let alone help others. im selfish
                              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                              X