Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Mage class broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    hem. try asking around for tips. there is nothing wrong in asking players for it. and also, compare their advice/tips on the class because we mages have our own playing styles..
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      This is a big fat lie, as knights are the worst target to cast BTS to.

      compared to 7 sec 45rage(archer) and 9sec 50rage(knight)? and dont forget mages has a lesser AoE with even less rage cost(20).



      That's why i said it's too greedy to have it all together. So should a knight has his strongest defensive and defensive skills together?
      yea but u can imagine how knights/archers with on 100k hp gain extra 20k hp since passive more hp more health and I cant do 10 aoe to take their hp away it to long fight while they can do single target skills on each other so when they do Delphic on me which is 300%+ dmg mage do aoe which is 140% dmg and on top mages are squishy without hp or pdef so its almost 1 shot kill would be lucky if could survive to heal some of that dmg
      there is any greed really its fact that mages are broken and best is shown in gb if u found your self 1 on 1 against knight/archer where there isn't troops mages lose hard

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        yea but u can imagine how knights/archers with on 100k hp gain extra 20k hp since passive more hp more health and I cant do 10 aoe to take their hp away it to long fight while they can do single target skills on each other so when they do Delphic on me which is 300%+ dmg mage do aoe which is 140% dmg and on top mages are squishy without hp or pdef so its almost 1 shot kill would be lucky if could survive to heal some of that dmg
        there is any greed really its fact that mages are broken and best is shown in gb if u found your self 1 on 1 against knight/archer where there isn't troops mages lose hard

        maybe thats the case with you

        not with everyone else

        mages destroy knights
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          maybe thats the case with you

          not with everyone else

          mages destroy knights
          just go 1 on 1 in gb on knight with mage and see who win when knight do to u brut+EDD 405% on mage that have lowest hp and pdef

          or against archer when he start ap mage u can heal 1 or 2 time with restor/bl depend on skill set but than u are toast

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
            just go 1 on 1 in gb on knight with mage and see who win when knight do to u brut+EDD 405% on mage that have lowest hp and pdef

            or against archer when he start ap mage u can heal 1 or 2 time with restor/bl depend on skill set but than u are toast
            not even gonna argue with you

            you dont listen to reason
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

            Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              not even gonna argue with you

              you dont listen to reason
              He never does. He said he won class wars 5 times, but I never saw "Nightwish" on any of the CW top rank in the past 10 class wars.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                He never does. He said he won class wars 5 times, but I never saw "Nightwish" on any of the CW top rank in the past 10 class wars.
                i won preliminaries and its win for me and even if i won how could u see u don't play game u just troll on forum since u are retired and have nothing better to do in your life than post 20 posts per day

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                  yea but u can imagine how knights/archers with on 100k hp gain extra 20k hp since passive more hp more health and I cant do 10 aoe to take their hp away it to long fight while they can do single target skills on each other so when they do Delphic on me which is 300%+ dmg mage do aoe which is 140% dmg and on top mages are squishy without hp or pdef so its almost 1 shot kill would be lucky if could survive to heal some of that dmg
                  there is any greed really its fact that mages are broken and best is shown in gb if u found your self 1 on 1 against knight/archer where there isn't troops mages lose hard
                  1: level 2 thunderer is 295% damage with 50 rage cost. only slightly lower than archer's 320% lvl 3 delphic sniper, plus it has chance to slow the opponent.
                  2: RoF is 140%, while MD is 142%, better than archer's 134% LF.
                  3: idk about your server, but if you said that top mages are squishy, then i pitied them. Archer and Mage's Pdef arent that different, only their armor give small difference in defense. lvl 70 legend max enchant armor for mages gives 270+1152pdef, while archer's has 450+1800 pdef, that's 855 pdef difference. While it's true that Mage has no hp bonus, their healing skills are more to make up for it. On the other hand, mages deal pretty good damage because like mage who is slightly lower pdef than archer, archers also has lower mdef than mages but no 20% mdef bonus. And there's also knights with serious problem with mdef.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    1: level 2 thunderer is 295% damage with 50 rage cost. only slightly lower than archer's 320% lvl 3 delphic sniper, plus it has chance to slow the opponent.
                    2: RoF is 140%, while MD is 142%, better than archer's 134% LF.
                    3: idk about your server, but if you said that top mages are squishy, then i pitied them. Archer and Mage's Pdef arent that different, only their armor give small difference in defense. lvl 70 legend max enchant armor for mages gives 270+1152pdef, while archer's has 450+1800 pdef, that's 855 pdef difference. While it's true that Mage has no hp bonus, their healing skills are more to make up for it. On the other hand, mages deal pretty good damage because like mage who is slightly lower pdef than archer, archers also has lower mdef than mages but no 20% mdef bonus. And there's also knights with serious problem with mdef.
                    no lvl 2 thunder isn't 295% lvl 3 is 275% i just saw on my charcter lvl 4 is 295% plus thunder is very slow skill and if i want to do heals i must save rage like bl or restor(u an fire to skills like arrow strike and multi shoot before my thunder goes of)

                    also archer are dmg class better crit passive, dmg boost so with brut+lunatic like they do in bg Templars are gone almost in 1 shoot(they always stay alive but took almost all hp) the more we grow dmg will grow from many sources so will lunatic have better chance to clear troops
                    also archer mage don't have much difference in pdef but hp gave them bulk which makes them survive more hits and as hp grow so those 20%hp is more effective,heal is good but only 1or 2 time to save if u don't die for high dmg skill since restor with survival it increase cd and it take long to use it again...o other hand knights have passive heal when block,passive dmg/crit reduction 20% hp shield(which is helpful until troops are cleared

                    but as i said in gb when no troops mage lose hard to those delphics just knight 405 with EED on mage with no hp pdef its 1 skill shoot

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      no lvl 2 thunder isn't 295% lvl 3 is 275% i just saw on my charcter lvl 4 is 295% plus thunder is very slow skill and if i want to do heals i must save rage like bl or restor(u an fire to skills like arrow strike and multi shoot before my thunder goes of)
                      ah, yes. Lvl4. my mistake on that part. But it's still faster than delphics, especially knight's EDD. And because of low rage consumption and very low cd, you can cast it twice in a row. also mages has that passive talent that cut rage consumption by 20, making it easier to cast Thunderer.
                      also archer are dmg class better crit passive, dmg boost so with brut+lunatic like they do in bg Templars are gone almost in 1 shoot(they always stay alive but took almost all hp) the more we grow dmg will grow from many sources so will lunatic have better chance to clear troops
                      If archer can clear troops with brut+LF, mages should too. Their AoE has more damage, and no one is forbidding mages to become crit type.
                      also archer mage don't have much difference in pdef but hp gave them bulk which makes them survive more hits and as hp grow so those 20%hp is more effective,heal is good but only 1or 2 time to save if u don't die for high dmg skill since restor with survival it increase cd and it take long to use it again...
                      restoration is not only Healing a good amount of your HP, but also gives 15% damage reduction for 3 turns, it is a very helpful skill in 1v1. More than BL, IMO.
                      I think it's sad that other class are appreciating mage skills more than the mages themselves.

                      on other hand knights have passive heal when block,passive dmg/crit reduction 20% hp shield(which is helpful until troops are cleared)
                      but as i said in gb when no troops mage lose hard to those delphics just knight 405 with EED on mage with no hp pdef its 1 skill shoot
                      Not only mages, archers suffers in front of EDD too. only knights who have passive pdef and high block are able to tank EDD with good amount of HP left. I already said many times that Knights are the best in PvP, but this board seems to always whine about knights.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        ah, yes. Lvl4. my mistake on that part. But it's still faster than delphics, especially knight's EDD. And because of low rage consumption and very low cd, you can cast it twice in a row. also mages has that passive talent that cut rage consumption by 20, making it easier to cast Thunderer.

                        If archer can clear troops with brut+LF, mages should too. Their AoE has more damage, and no one is forbidding mages to become crit type.

                        restoration is not only Healing a good amount of your HP, but also gives 15% damage reduction for 3 turns, it is a very helpful skill in 1v1. More than BL, IMO.
                        I think it's sad that other class are appreciating mage skills more than the mages themselves.

                        Not only mages, archers suffers in front of EDD too. only knights who have passive pdef and high block are able to tank EDD with good amount of HP left. I already said many times that Knights are the best in PvP, but this board seems to always whine about knights.
                        thunder is slower than ordinary Delphic (most skills can be 2 times execute against mage using thunder) on other hand archer as far as I know don't have slow skill like mage tunder/bl or knight edd
                        that castinator(lower rage consumption) is good but triggers rare 8% chance only
                        im not saying we cant clear troops fast on both sides its matter after that mage don't have many single shoot skill except thunder while archer/knight have many further more I was ewd mage and switch to crit mainly for pve since cant beat necro 15 I die very fast since I miss like other classes 20% hp..if I use restor to heal I don't have rage for thunder to for df and its only 50%(so now with crit Im even less tankyer low hp pdef mdef)

                        and yea plenty whine about knights for no reason...

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          thunder is slower than ordinary Delphic (most skills can be 2 times execute against mage using thunder) on other hand archer as far as I know don't have slow skill like mage tunder/bl or knight edd
                          just tested, its definitely faster than knight's delphic and slightly faster than Delphic Sniper.
                          that castinator(lower rage consumption) is good but triggers rare 8% chance only
                          combined with rage buff from rings, it is pretty awesome.
                          im not saying we cant clear troops fast on both sides its matter after that mage don't have many single shoot skill except thunder while archer/knight have many further more I was ewd mage and switch to crit mainly for pve since cant beat necro 15 I die very fast since I miss like other classes 20% hp..if I use restor to heal I don't have rage for thunder to for df and its only 50%(so now with crit Im even less tankyer low hp pdef mdef)
                          Thunderer is all you need, 50 rage 295% with 2 sec cd, you can use it every round as long as you have the rage. And the HP difference is intended, if mages given a 20% hp boost, then they are broken indeed, in term of overpowered. They already has plenty advantages over other class, adding it would be an overkill. Why dont we give archer a 10% boost in mdef and pdef? or Knights with 20% mdef?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            well when I test in arena they do arrow strike and Delphic sniper than I cast thunder

                            they are not broken if given hp 20% its not just pve we die everywhere necro spire tok .... at later lvl in all its hard to survive anything it mostly 1 shot kill

                            u all already have boost archers 10% dmg and 20% hp plus passive crit chance high...knights have 20% pdef ,heal on block,20% hp,dmg/crit reduction,20% more healing,while mages only got 20% mdef and 8% healing(castinator ill trade with u any time for any skill if u like it so much even mdef and 8% healing for any of your passive)

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Lol! Mages are awesome, yes we lack in the defense department, but with the right build we can be the TOUGHEST class on the field. So it's up to you to figure out the mystery meat game mechanics of Wartune to become a strong player. I suggest taking an, Engrish as a Second Language class, so you can figure out character statistics and build a better mage.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
                                Lol! Mages are awesome, yes we lack in the defense department, but with the right build we can be the TOUGHEST class on the field. So it's up to you to figure out the mystery meat game mechanics of Wartune to become a strong player. I suggest taking an, Engrish as a Second Language class, so you can figure out character statistics and build a better mage.
                                yeah they are awesome but when u reach higher levels , u have to prioritize on which stat u will sacrifice for the good of your other stat. and that really kills mages .

                                but then building tank mage is easy on low levels with balanced stats

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X