Mage class broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
    well when I test in arena they do arrow strike and Delphic sniper than I cast thunder

they are not broken if given hp 20% its not just pve we die everywhere necro spire tok .... at later lvl in all its hard to survive anything it mostly 1 shot kill

u all already have boost archers 10% dmg and 20% hp plus passive crit chance high...knights have 20% pdef ,heal on block,20% hp,dmg/crit reduction,20% more healing,while mages only got 20% mdef and 8% healing(castinator ill trade with u any time for any skill if u like it so much even mdef and 8% healing for any of your passive)
    We got also +15% matk boost. With 2-3 AoEs I clear nearly everyone's lvl. 80 troops. I crit heal pretty often, so I'm full HP anyway. 8% castianor triggers a lot more often than bonus from rings (saved my butt multiple times when I could heal and deal dmg). Also, we have talent which can trigger while using LB and give us -30% rage usage for 2 turns (can use 2 rage-consuming skills during one buff).
    Since we have sylphs, we can both heal and deal massive dmg. Other classes, when they decide to heal (Iris - lowest dmg from sylphs, esepcially on mages), they lose significant amount of dmg.

Comment

archers have heals bloodthirsty strike or heal rune(which is very effective on knight)
      You couldn't give worse advice if you tried.

now no one can take anything you say seriously.

Comment

thunder is slower than ordinary Delphic (most skills can be 2 times execute against mage using thunder)
        Wrong again. I feel sorry for your MPD teammates. You just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          Wrong again. I feel sorry for your MPD teammates. You just don't get it.
          condor or brutal hobo stop using your alts to bi tch every of my posts

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            We got also +15% matk boost. With 2-3 AoEs I clear nearly everyone's lvl. 80 troops. I crit heal pretty often, so I'm full HP anyway. 8% castianor triggers a lot more often than bonus from rings (saved my butt multiple times when I could heal and deal dmg). Also, we have talent which can trigger while using LB and give us -30% rage usage for 2 turns (can use 2 rage-consuming skills during one buff).
            Since we have sylphs, we can both heal and deal massive dmg. Other classes, when they decide to heal (Iris - lowest dmg from sylphs, esepcially on mages), they lose significant amount of dmg.
            all have 15% dmg boost that is why I didn't mention it

we all do clear from almost 1 aoe all troops very late 120k+....mages simple are squishy not just for pvp but for pve the more bosses we past in necro or spire the more dmg we will take while other classes will just gain in hp since passive 20% and survive hits from bosses later on, we have 5 archers clearead necro 18 and 1 knight at 18 all mages on 14 still on my server that is

Comment

Originally posted by Cymidei View Post
              Lol! Mages are awesome, yes we lack in the defense department, but with the right build we can be the TOUGHEST class on the field. So it's up to you to figure out the mystery meat game mechanics of Wartune to become a strong player. I suggest taking an, Engrish as a Second Language class, so you can figure out character statistics and build a better mage.
              wait till u reach high br and 80 lvl after year or more playing u will see how mage fail in every aspect....look just wb u will see mostly all archers(dmg dealers) or look that video where knight only can clear necro 30(dmg dealers and tank)

mages are good but mage is mostly for group thing since aoe and heals (cant do much 1 on 1 pvp/pve)

Comment

archers have heals bloodthirsty strike or heal rune(which is very effective on knight)
                also 20% hp boost will make them take more hits from all....1 aoe with 3 sec cd aint enough alone its 30 rage cost and RoF is 16 restor 35 rage with high cd with max talent and bl 60 rage with cd 37 sec with max talent and if I take thunder instead of RoF thunder rage 50
                so u can see how that all is rage hungry...also I bealive u cant have all maxed in skill tree both thunder and heals so u must choose either weaker heals and strong dmg or weaker dmg and strong heals
                You must be joking, right? Knights may get most benefit from healing rune but also get batfckd by blood rune.
                We get the LOWEST MDEF which is a pain against Apollo, Gaia and even Iris, which are the most common sylph.
                Only way a knight can trully heal is through iris, which is the LOWEST attacking sylph out there.
                We may get block heal, but to get that you need to sacrifice something else, most commonly go EWD.
                Besides ANY normal mage about my BR can pretty much kick my batt by casting RoF and meteor at start leaving me half and less HP to finish me off with sylph.

they are not broken if given hp 20% its not just pve we die everywhere necro spire tok .... at later lvl in all its hard to survive anything it mostly 1 shot kill
                u all already have boost archers 10% dmg and 20% hp plus passive crit chance high...knights have 20% pdef ,heal on block,20% hp,dmg/crit reduction,20% more healing,while mages only got 20% mdef and 8% healing(castinator ill trade with u any time for any skill if u like it so much even mdef and 8% healing for any of your passive)
                1) For a knight to get 20% more healing she/he must get iris, which is attacking disadvantage
                2) A knight gats hit HARD in BG in lower levels and is hard to get high honour, so it's only fair for a knight to have some end game advantage.
                3) A knight probably can't kill mage's templars before transformation and probably can only hurt mage through WW. Mage can attack knight through aoe, clear templars and probably heal his own troops before transform. That been told, a mage should have little trouble against same BR knight.

Comment

well when I test in arena they do arrow strike and Delphic sniper than I cast thunder
                  run the test again, on altar with your buddy. there's no lag there.
                  1shot kill? you must have a very lousy mage. -_-
                  just do a simple math, anything that kill a mage should deal 85%+ damage to any class with same defense with 20% hp boost. you will die either way even if you survived it, because unlike mages other class cant heal themselves well.
                  like i said before, you didnt appreciate the goodness of your own class.
                  castinator combined with ring's bonus means you have a lot of more spammable skills, especially the rage hoggers. and compared to other classes, mage has skills with lower rage cost.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
                    You must be joking, right? Knights may get most benefit from healing rune but also get batfckd by blood rune.
                    We get the LOWEST MDEF which is a pain against Apollo, Gaia and even Iris, which are the most common sylph.
                    Only way a knight can trully heal is through iris, which is the LOWEST attacking sylph out there.
                    We may get block heal, but to get that you need to sacrifice something else, most commonly go EWD.
                    Besides ANY normal mage about my BR can pretty much kick my batt by casting RoF and meteor at start leaving me half and less HP to finish me off with sylph.

1) For a knight to get 20% more healing she/he must get iris, which is attacking disadvantage
                    2) A knight gats hit HARD in BG in lower levels and is hard to get high honour, so it's only fair for a knight to have some end game advantage.
                    3) A knight probably can't kill mage's templars before transformation and probably can only hurt mage through WW. Mage can attack knight through aoe, clear templars and probably heal his own troops before transform. That been told, a mage should have little trouble against same BR knight.
                    in top 16 cross server I see only 3 mages all knights and archers

healing rune can heal 40k+ and have 3 uses on knights u have 20% more from healing effects but u wont heal much its supplement until troops are killed so u can do delphics...

also tell me will mage beat knight 1 on 1 ...strongest knight edd 405% dmg and mage thunder 295% but also to mention knights extra 20% hp and dmg received 7%/crit reduction 5% so tell me who hes advantage and don't tell me heals cuz mage can heal only so much from edd or normal Delphic and than out of heals...its ussualy 1 shot kill from edd
                    Last edited by senadbasic; 04-06-2014, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      condor or brutal hobo stop using your alts to bi tch every of my posts
                      Wrong again. Just another member who can see you have no idea what you're talking about and realizes you should stop posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        run the test again, on altar with your buddy. there's no lag there.

1shot kill? you must have a very lousy mage. -_-
                        just do a simple math, anything that kill a mage should deal 85%+ damage to any class with same defense with 20% hp boost. you will die either way even if you survived it, because unlike mages other class cant heal themselves well.

like i said before, you didnt appreciate the goodness of your own class.
                        castinator combined with ring's bonus means you have a lot of more spammable skills, especially the rage hoggers. and compared to other classes, mage has skills with lower rage cost.
                        its not lousy ,top mage few days ago just didn't cash much... vip only (121k br) was tanky with ewd and easy for pvp but than switched to crit and lost much defense ( dmg suck with ewd)

if u think castinator is great give me crit chance and hp passive and ill give u castinator they are on same spot in skill tree...useless skill just like damnation and mage delphics
                        Last edited by senadbasic; 04-06-2014, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                          Wrong again. Just another member who can see you have no idea what you're talking about and realizes you should stop posting.
                          yea u joined mar 2014 and 15 post only and it tell me u are new to game or new alt from condor or brutal hobo ...get lost

Comment

yea u joined mar 2014 and 15 post only and it tell me u are new to game or new alt from condor or brutal hobo ...get lost
                            Thankfully, post count doesn't give you credibility. So far in this thread, you have several people telling you, you're wrong, and zero people telling you you're right. Don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion, though. Good luck with your post count!

Comment

NOW LOOK WHO IS TALKING !! IF IT ISN'T THE GUY WHO TOLD ME I WAS HERE TO INCREASE MY POSTS .

lets see last time u told me that u were lower post than me and now look who is arguing and u got more useless posts .

and its true your lack of experience in the game is a pain in the a ss .. whole year of playing a mage character and look at the whining and nonsense u show up on the forum telling ppl their low posts determine their lack of experience ,, let me say your posts here are nothing but negative shame a ss disadvantage .

your lack of math kills you, your arrogance is paining the forum already, your lack of experience is your excuse for your lousy posts on the forum . u reply ppl with abuse and ppl still dont reply same since they know u are a real lame a ss .. u must be a loser in the game and in real life

i got a tip for u ..pls take your negative energy some where else
                              Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-06-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                                NOW LOOK WHO IS TALKING !! IF IT ISN'T THE GUY WHO TOLD ME I WAS HERE TO INCREASE MY POSTS .

lets see last time u told me that u were lower post than me and now look who is arguing and u got more useless posts .

and its true your lack of experience in the game is a pain in the a ss .. whole year of playing a mage character and look at the whining and nonsense u show up on the forum telling ppl their low posts determine their lack of experience ,, let me say your posts here are nothing but negative shame a ss disadvantage .

your lack of math kills you, your arrogance is paining the forum already, your lack of experience is your excuse for your lousy posts on the forum . u reply ppl with abuse and ppl still dont reply same since they know u are a real lame a ss .. u must be a loser in the game and in real life

i got a tip for u ..pls take your negative energy some where else
                                whatever.... I see only raqe in your post

Comment

Working...
                                X