No announcement yet.

Mage class broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mages are without a doubt one of the three most overpowered classes to play.
    Mage Calira on US East
    Lvl: 80
    BR: 159K+

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
      you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought
      i think u played 1 year and u failed not uor mage ..mages can be so strong in the right hands ..i never played whit an mage ..but i have a very strong archer and still an friend has a mage ..he has same br like me but he kills me so easy ..i have all academy skills lvl 55 ..my lvl is 55 also ..so mages are not weak ..i think u are the weak 1 using the wrong class..u know once along time ago i had an knight ..also was strong ..but i quited playing whit hem after i reached lvl 60 ..u know why ...because i didnt liked ..and now that knight is resting at lvl 62 whit only 42k br since i didnt played whit hem from a few years and yea hes very weak now ..but a few years ago at lvl 55 39k br was alot ..for a non-casher player ..so what i understand from that knight is i made of wrong moves on it and i sayd same like ..knight is weak ..but the true fact is i failed as knight so i made and archer and i didnt made the same wrong moves ..cuz i learned from knight what should i do to have all gears on time and all guild skills ,academy,camp for some time to get set ready before lvl up again ..and so ...what i think u should do ..well use me as an exemple and try an other class ...trust me worked for me
      Last edited by hpdigital; 03-28-2014, 07:53 PM.

Comment

The heck are you talking about? In GA if you fight 2 mages in a team they will smack your team with 6 AOE, 3 AOE per mage those with pve can cast rain of fire, meteor, rain of fire. With the most powerful class you still have complains about it? LOL

Comment

I started playing as a mage about a month and a half ago. My mage was a low level 20 and managed to clear a MPD solo.

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
            I started playing as a mage about a month and a half ago. My mage was a low level 20 and managed to clear a MPD solo.
            There's MPD at level 20?

I thought Nether Forest is 25.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              There's MPD at level 20?

I thought Nether Forest is 25.
              Claristun is 25

Comment

well everyone fail to mention that archers as most dmg class have aoe lunatic which have 6 sec cd with maxed talent that so when I face high lvl and br archers in bg they clear troops almost fast as I do as mage

Comment

I know how to plat but I say true,I play more than 1 year...mages fail
                  but then look at this:

Starts the mage around the beginning of 2014

And thank you all for help I think mage is best choice for playing this game.
                  http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Rules-changed

You're just full of contradictions. Make up your mind will ya?

Mages are indeed OP. If you don't mind, why don't you post screenshots of your mage with astrals? Most of us here can help you out.
                  Character Name: hove
                  Class: Knight
                  Level: 74
                  Battle Rating: 109k
                  Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                  Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                    well everyone fail to mention that archers as most dmg class have aoe lunatic which have 6 sec cd with maxed talent that so when I face high lvl and br archers in bg they clear troops almost fast as I do as mage
                    and mages has meteor which is 3 sec cd with talent maxed, with lower rage requirement, and dont forget the bonus heal chance.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Look at this awesome post I found in that thread:

Best choice is none of those classes.

Knights suck because they can be replace with a major casher archer to tank. I've seen so many threads where people were saying they don't need knights for MP. So, scratch them. They are like hard mode for special child who like to waste their time.

Archers suck too. Their crits always get nerfed every patch, they are the worst in PVP and suck end-game (We always get new content but people keep talking about end-game, so that mean archers suck end-game but we always have new end-game with new patch, so archers suck end-game which can be middle game considering the patch we had 4 months ago). Their level 70 set look like **** too, so avoid them.

Mages now suck too. They had everything going for them. Healing, Aoe, some decent single attack spells, they were needed everywhere. But, now, we have Iris. Mages lost their precious diva title. I even saw a thread on kong (yes the big bad mofo who eats banana) stating, "Iris, and the inevitable death of the mage class". No joke. So, a big no-no for mages.

So, what I suggest is this, avoid this game. This game is full of whiners who can't play their toons right and make stupid threads on this god forsaken forum.

Or, maybe ask 7 Road to create a cool class like assassin, axe thrower, alien or maybe batman wearing a g-string while jumping on a pogo stick.

Hope it can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        and mages has meteor which is 3 sec cd with talent maxed, with lower rage requirement, and dont forget the bonus heal chance.
                        Lol'ed, srsly, Lol'ed.
                        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
                          Lol'ed, srsly, Lol'ed.
                          Meteor base cd= 15 sec, talent lvl 10 reduced 12 sec, so it's 3 sec.
                          Meteor's rage requirement is 30, and archer's lunatic is 45.

...so?
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

you think I am stupid and dont know to play...lol i just said mages fail!enought
                            i loved mages more than knights and archers (i do have archer, but knights with higher BR than me is just can easily be killed by me, be it my archer or my mage). P.S : at level 59 and lower. dunno about 60 and up!
                            so u are stupid and u don't know how to play. u fail!
                            Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                            I don't trust people with unknown gender
                            Lol, anyway
                            Hail Condor!!
                            Last edited by ImSillPlain; 03-29-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                              Hail Condor!!
                              *Bows deeply*
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I like this theard... Mages fail!! ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X