No announcement yet.

Mage class broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage class is not broken.........u just need to know what to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
      also tell me will mage beat knight 1 on 1 ...strongest knight edd 405% dmg and mage thunder 295% but also to mention knights extra 20% hp and dmg received 7%/crit reduction 5% so tell me who hes advantage and don't tell me heals cuz mage can heal only so much from edd or normal Delphic and than out of heals...its ussualy 1 shot kill from edd
      Are you kidding me?
      The mage is supposed to kill the knight WELL before the 1 on 1 duel. If a mage can't kill knight throu aoe and awakening then there is a high chance he will lose, that is the game. If you can't kill the knight then you either suck as a mage or he/she is way beyond your reach.
      Besides 1 on 1 is actually the ONLY part of the game knights are good at. In BG and arena mages pretty much rule. In wb knights are distant third.
      Knights have slow skills and high cd. But let me guess, you want mages to be OP, right?

Comment

• op is trolling hard

Comment

• Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
          Are you kidding me?
          The mage is supposed to kill the knight WELL before the 1 on 1 duel. If a mage can't kill knight throu aoe and awakening then there is a high chance he will lose, that is the game. If you can't kill the knight then you either suck as a mage or he/she is way beyond your reach.
          Besides 1 on 1 is actually the ONLY part of the game knights are good at. In BG and arena mages pretty much rule. In wb knights are distant third.
          Knights have slow skills and high cd. But let me guess, you want mages to be OP, right?
          face in gb 1 on 1 knight/mage and tell me if mage wins with no troops...if knights cant kill mage with no troops lowest hp/pdef and with 2 awesome delphics that knights have than knights sucks(its very relative who counter who)

Comment

face in gb 1 on 1 knight/mage and tell me if mage wins with no troops...if knights cant kill mage with no troops lowest hp/pdef and with 2 awesome delphics that knights have than knights sucks(its very relative who counter who)
            Unless the knight can kill the mage in 1 turn, the mage can heal through both delphics with BL and resto. After that, it's all about your sylphs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              oh snap, better get prepared for the upcoming thread "Mages are too OP" in next year.
              forgot to put that on this thread too but oh well ,, knighst will be dreaming in their wildest dreams if they face mages wih 6 or 7 slots of skill while battling .

AND PS .... i would like mages to post what type of skills they would place in their slots for proposal

would u like to share
              Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-07-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                Unless the knight can kill the mage in 1 turn, the mage can heal through both delphics with BL and resto. After that, it's all about your sylphs.
                Again, must be a sup-par Knight, cause my 130k BR Knight's EDD will do over 100k damage to an equal BR-Mage. And on the slim chance that didn't finish him, I can just Rage Rune & DD to follow for another 80k Damage.

Comment

And I repeat: Are you kidding me???

1) If mage faces knight in BG, won't the mage probably win? If you can't win knights and you are a mage you either need to change class or the knight has cashed way more than you.
                  2) Mages always get more daru/gold from wb than knights so usually have hihjer astrals.
                  3) In gb, does a knight do more damage in ward than an archer or a mage? NO
                  4) In GB won't 2 mages overrun 2 knights in most cases? Knights may be better in 1 vs 1 but mages are still better in 4 vs 4

Why you want a knight to have NO advantage at all?
                  Archers have the highest astrals, quickest skills and shine in wb
                  Mages get 2nd best in astrals and wb and RULE the BG most times (they have 50-50 or 40-60 chance to win archers and 90-10 chance to win knights - same cash and BR))
                  We have the slowest skills and before level 60-70 get our arses kicked in BG. Why shouldn't we at least get one single advantage?
                  Yes on 1 vs 1 we usually rule. BUT STILL DOESN'T THE MAGE HAVE -15% DAMAGE REDUCTION? (Resto)
                  ISN'T 15% DAMAGE REDUCTION SIMILAR TO +15%hp?

PS: The 2 awesome delphics you mention need 80 and 100 rage plus they have HUGE DELAY.
                  Even if the knight has rage rune, a skilled mage gets a chance to heal in between with resto, which he has probably cast after the knight declares delphic.
                  So stop trolling.
                  Last edited by ArowenGR; 04-07-2014, 02:28 PM.

Comment

1) If mage faces knight in BG, won't the mage probably win? If you can't win knights and you are a mage you either need to change class or the knight has cashed way more than you.
                    2) Mages always get more daru/gold from wb than knights so usually have hihjer astrals.

Mages get 2nd best in astrals and wb and RULE the BG most times (they have 50-50 or 40-60 chance to win archers and 90-10 chance to win knights - same cash and BR))
                    We have the slowest skills and before level 60-70 get our arses kicked in BG. Why shouldn't we at least get one single advantage?
                    Yes on 1 vs 1 we usually rule. BUT STILL DOESN'T THE MAGE HAVE -15% DAMAGE REDUCTION? (Resto)
                    this guy called senad basic is sooo in love with archers and their builds ,,, complaining about every class...... his incompetence in his mage is really killing him .. ppl are advising him but he still thinks he is the smartest who knows it all

like the old saying .. ignorance is your last excuse for your incompetence

it just can't be helped

Comment

4) In GB won't 2 mages overrun 2 knights in most cases? Knights may be better in 1 vs 1 but mages are still better in 4 vs 4

ISN'T 15% DAMAGE REDUCTION SIMILAR TO +15%hp?

PS: The 2 awesome delphics you mention need 80 and 100 rage plus they have HUGE DELAY.
                      Even if the knight has rage rune, a skilled mage gets a chance to heal in between with resto, which he has probably cast after the knight declares delphic.
                      So stop trolling.
                      hey its enough for me u said knight may be better in 1 vs 1 or yes on 1 vs 1 we usually rule, I didn't get in any other stuff u mention just that knight win 1 on 1 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                        this guy called senad basic is sooo in love with archers and their builds ,,, complaining about every class...... his incompetence in his mage is really killing him .. ppl are advising him but he still thinks he is the smartest who knows it all

like the old saying .. ignorance is your last excuse for your incompetence

it just can't be helped
                        incompetence or not there is proof in early post that knight can beat lvl 30 necro as only class give me post where mage beat necro lvl 30 and ill shut up

Comment

incompetence or not there is proof in early post that knight can beat lvl 30 necro as only class give me post where mage beat necro lvl 30 and ill shut up
                          find some startegy GOD DAMN IT!! knights are monster tanks and cash in harder than u so thats why they cleared but being the top mage in your server and whining ,, i really feel sorry for those mages in your server ,, hope u find what u want in time .. and pls if u are so attracted to knights or archer then go ,,,, why are u being stuck in this mage of yours??
                          Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• would have healing skills

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                              find some startegy GOD DAMN IT!! knights are monster tanks and cash in harder than u so thats why they cleared but being the top mage in your server and whining ,, i really feel sorry for those mages in your server ,, hope u find what u want in time .. and pls if u are so attracted to knights or archer then go ,,,, why are u being stuck in this mage of yours??
                              so no post where mage can beat necro 30,like knight can?

Comment

• depends on how heavy u cash in and your play strategy

Comment

Working...
                                X