• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
    I am in top 17
    br is just a an idea of how strong you are, however you can have fake br by having useless stats.
    You say your troops dies fast, so can you tell me your level and how much did you upgrade troops hp/count/pdef/mdef in the academy?
    Another non-br factor that counts a lot are your astral, can you tell us what astrals do you have?
    what skills are you using in battle? what is your usual combo? with how much rage do you start? pvp or pve set?

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I am in top 17
    That is good to hear. But always Remember, your troops can never be stronger than you. The reason we have troops is to only prevent you from taking damage from people or die faster if you were not with them. You should try to develop your own spec for your class, as everyone who has a strong toon, has their own spec and their secrets on how the game can be played.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    I am in top 17

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I am a mage just like most of you. My troops hardly get killed. Like I said, Try to Work on Your academy skills and Advance Academy Skills. The good part of these things take time. Don't quit now as people say. Alot of people play this game for two years and still do not know much about the game, and they don't give up, and now they are were they wanted to be.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    Not only me ...many ppl said that mages are bad

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    You play for more than a year? You fail.
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    there are many mages out there who beats archers and knights.
    However you cant do that
    conclusion you failed as a mage, try a class that suits you better
    I said that about 5 posts before you did.

Never doubt Condor.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    Not every class,now knights and archers can easy kill troops and mage is alone then.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    mages fail thes it.
    there are many mages out there who beats archers and knights.
    However you cant do that
    conclusion you failed as a mage, try a class that suits you better

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    mages fail thes it.
    As You can see, Mages is one of the most powerful class in Wartune. They have the ability to heal, and evoke spells to the enemy. Like I said earlier, try to get some advice from top mages in your server.

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    I know what i need and i did it all,but symply fail...I told you I play more than year.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    the mage class doesnt suit you. I played with the archer class first, they are strong but to aggressive for my style, so I started all over with a mage. not enough defense? focus on it, not enough hp? heal back lol. Every class is strong in the hands of who knows to take advantage of their pro and cover for their cons

Leave a comment:

• LoveMagic777
    replied
    mages fail thes it.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    True story, why don't you quit this game if you don't really know how to play?
    Such a bad advice coming from a "Knight Of Knowledge".

@LoveMagic. If you are a Knight, Mage or Archer, try getting some advices from people within your server, or anyone that is strong and is your class, you should try to click their names and try to see what they use. Try to Slow level, it is one of the most important things people overlook as a non casher. You need to make sure all your gears and rings are suitable for your level. Try working on Holy Seal to stun some people who might try to kill you.
    If you are a Mage, You need Hp Gem, MATK Gem, MDEF or PDEF Gem. Mage don't really need crit, but it is you to decide if you go critting or not.
    If You an Archer, You need PATK, PDEF or MDEF and Crit Gem. If Possible, You can try spending some money(it's your choice if you want to). Try to max out academy for your level and try to spin the wheel to 200%. Try to work on the attributes for troops too and level them when you can. Try to enlighten them when you have already max levelled your troops. With all these you won't easily get killed. I am not sure as to what attributes Knights need, but I just hope my reply helps. I apologize CondorHero gave you a bad advice, just pick the good ones and be okay with them.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I know how to plat but I say true,I play more than 1 year...mages fail
    You play for more than a year? You fail.

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    go play knight

Leave a comment:

Working...
X