Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

6 bosses wich give 5 crystaloids in mpd 70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6 bosses wich give 5 crystaloids in mpd 70

    that this bosses not give exp just crystaloids. 40 days for get a piece of equipment 70 it is crazy and that we can use many crypth keys at cattacombs so why a level 20 player can has all his her equipment in 1 day and we tha we play until be level 70 we need 40 days for get our equipment?

  • #2
    Originally posted by R27384969 View Post
    that this bosses not give exp just crystaloids. 40 days for get a piece of equipment 70 it is crazy and that we can use many crypth keys at cattacombs so why a level 20 player can has all his her equipment in 1 day and we tha we play until be level 70 we need 40 days for get our equipment?
    Stop whining and play the game.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      getting a bike is easier than getting a motorbike

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Stop whining and play the game.
        I second this.

        I feel sorry for the people that had to do 70 mpds without the VIP chest
        FinalHC
        Kabam - S39/S6
        (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
          I second this.

          I feel sorry for the people that had to do 70 mpds without the VIP chest
          I got 6 loids per day and had to run 3x LL NM.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            I got 6 loids per day and had to run 3x LL NM.
            Why? Were you useless?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
              Why? Were you useless?
              Wondered if you were playing before when MPDs dungeons were 3 attempts per day, and it's 1 crystaloid drop per boss.
              Then again, you seemed like you're a newbie so I wouldn't rule that out completely.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

              Comment

              Working...
              X