Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Slasher Upgrade

Dear Dev's and any other readers,

I personally have not played the game long, but I have found that its a game worth playing and I enjoy playing. however the suggestion i would like to make is to the knight skill - Ultimate Slasher.

As we know, the second skill in both the archer and mage classes can hit multiple targets but the knight class cannot. a knight must wait till level 20 before being able to hit multiple targets. My suggestion is changing Ultimate Slasher into a multiple hit skill, like the archers "Multi - arrow" skill.

I have spent some time thinking about this and have come up with three options for this idea:
    1) as the skill description states + "X" amount on the lowest percent of HP, make the skill become a shock-wave effect, hitting the first target then a small wave hits the target with the lowest percent of HP.
    OR
    2) taking the Multi - Arrow effect and have two lines of the slasher running on the floor, thus hitting two targets.
    OR
    3) allowing the skill to hit targets that are in a row, thus the skill hits multiple targets from front to back row.

I'm fairly sure a lot of players would agree with this idea and it would certainly improve the game for more players to come. Please reply to this post with your opinion.

Many thanks.
    yes
    50.00%
    no
    50.00%
    other (please post your idea)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by R23241236 View Post
    Dear Dev's and any other readers,

I personally have not played the game long, but I have found that its a game worth playing and I enjoy playing. however the suggestion i would like to make is to the knight skill - Ultimate Slasher.

As we know, the second skill in both the archer and mage classes can hit multiple targets but the knight class cannot. a knight must wait till level 20 before being able to hit multiple targets. My suggestion is changing Ultimate Slasher into a multiple hit skill, like the archers "Multi - arrow" skill.

I have spent some time thinking about this and have come up with three options for this idea:
    1) as the skill description states + "X" amount on the lowest percent of HP, make the skill become a shock-wave effect, hitting the first target then a small wave hits the target with the lowest percent of HP.
    OR
    2) taking the Multi - Arrow effect and have two lines of the slasher running on the floor, thus hitting two targets.
    OR
    3) allowing the skill to hit targets that are in a row, thus the skill hits multiple targets from front to back row.

I'm fairly sure a lot of players would agree with this idea and it would certainly improve the game for more players to come. Please reply to this post with your opinion.

Many thanks.
    to this idea its -1
    why ?
    well for starter knights already are powerful and we don't need multi player attacks we have reverse damage high pdef unfortunately low mdef high HP and almost ace everything PVE and PVP only thing we suck in is world boss but thats not a major problem

instead of multi player attack it would be nice if the chances of hitting someone in the back increases that way we can take out enemies like mages or archers and some dungeon boss being protected by minions also a little power increase that way we can give devastating attacks and have chance to win more
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

OK I see your point knights are strong, however I have seen knights destroyed by archers who are stronger in stats and have multiple attacks. If strength you feel is the down side to my suggestion then how about lowering the attack power of ultimate slasher to go with it. my suggestion is to equal up the knight class to both archer and mage when it comes to hitting multiple targets. lets face it, the only attack a knight has that can hit more than one enemy is Whirlwind which you need 50 rage for. in some battles you have no chance of getting 50 rage. I do agree that a knight should be able to hit back row enemies, not always is the danger in front.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        to this idea its -1
        why ?
        well for starter knights already are powerful and we don't need multi player attacks we have reverse damage high pdef unfortunately low mdef high HP and almost ace everything PVE and PVP only thing we suck in is world boss but thats not a major problem

instead of multi player attack it would be nice if the chances of hitting someone in the back increases that way we can take out enemies like mages or archers and some dungeon boss being protected by minions also a little power increase that way we can give devastating attacks and have chance to win more

idk where you get that knights are strong. They are decent but below all the other classes. They are unable to double or tripple hit like the archers can. They don't have strong AOEs like mages have. There defense is the same as both mages and archers. Knights do not excel at anything in this game. Supposedly they are much better at 50+ but no one is at 50+ so that is unknown. Until then though knights pretty much suck compared to every other class. Both tank build and dmg build knights do not excel in. You will need to spend a lot of balens to catch up to an archer or mage dmg if you want to compete. I personally like the TS idea about the multi shot effect. It isn't too OP but allows more AOE for the knight. Since most knights really don't use there other AOE since the other skills are much more efficient to use.

Comment

i agree with the suggestion, knights do need an early AOE skill, like all the other classes, even if ultimate slasher is halved in attack power, it would equal up the classes. personally i would go with option 1 or 2 from the suggestion. i think its a good idea.

Comment

U guys really dont know how to use Knight (face palm)..Who said Knight not strong is an idiot..
            IGN : AwakenedOne
            Class : Knight
            Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
            Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
              U guys really dont know how to use Knight (face palm)..Who said Knight not strong is an idiot..
              OK then, how do you use a knight smartie? so far i have done the knight class 3 times, each time trying different skill, refines, getting the best gear i can for the level at the time without spending real world money as not everyone can do that. Odin on sever 8 is one of mine knights, and he can be trashed in no time yet he is level 32. on sever 8 i have seen a level 26 knight do more damage than my level 32. the point is a knight is out classed by the rest, he has to relay on runes / astro's or blocking for healing, only has 1 attacking skill that can hit all, all but two skills hits front row targets. the only redeeming feature of the knight class is reflecting damage but that can be done with the right astro.

a knights strength can be beaten by an archer, the armour rating and HP can be matched by anyone who know what they are doing, what is so wrong with making the knight have a skill that can hit two enemies at once, as well as the skill whirlwind. if the argument is going to be that the skill will be two powerful, then like the archer have it reduced to 70% of PATK with the second hit doing + 40 on level 1 or something like that.

Comment

The thing is, knight is the only class with the skill that allows you to focus on the same target (the lowest HP one). A DPS knight critting with Ultimate Slasher can be quite devastating. Changing the skill so that it hits multiple target might be too strong, although I like to see them reduce rage a bit on Whirlwind, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

@Hyon: what do you mean increase the chance of hitting someone in the back?
                ~MIA

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post
                  The thing is, knight is the only class with the skill that allows you to focus on the same target (the lowest HP one). A DPS knight critting with Ultimate Slasher can be quite devastating. Changing the skill so that it hits multiple target might be too strong, although I like to see them reduce rage a bit on Whirlwind, but I doubt that's gonna happen.

thank you for your opinion, which is why i thought of option 1, let me explain it further. Ultimate slasher when activated will hit an enemy, front or back row and a shockwave targets the enemy with the lowest HP, thus hitting 2 enemies and being a multi - hit skill. for example Ultimate slasher lvl 2 does 125% + 100 Physical damage to the enemy with the lowest percentage of HP, what i'm suggesting is that Ultimate slasher does the 125% on one enemy then with the shockwave (AKA A SMALLER WAVE / EFFECT FROM SHADOW THRUSTER) the + 100 physical damage on the enemy with the lowest percentage of HP, thus becoming a multiple hit skill. i can already hear everyone saying that is too powerful, which is why i would lower the physical power of the skill, so instead of the 125% it would be 90% + the 100 physical damage. lower power for a second hit from the attack that could hit say a mage behind another knight is a fair trade i think.

Comment

We are the only class that can watch AoE spammy Archer and Mages kill themselves on our reflect.
                    We are the only class that, once high enough dodge, can watch archers and mages cry when they do negative damage and heal us.

Comment

Originally posted by LostLimit View Post

like in ultimate slasher u get a chance to hit someone who is not in front when ur in PVP u sometimes hit a mage or archer in the end row instead of the front tanker right
                      i want to see more chances of hitting the guys in the back
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        idk where you get that knights are strong. They are decent but below all the other classes. They are unable to double or tripple hit like the archers can. They don't have strong AOEs like mages have. There defense is the same as both mages and archers. Knights do not excel at anything in this game. Supposedly they are much better at 50+ but no one is at 50+ so that is unknown. Until then though knights pretty much suck compared to every other class. Both tank build and dmg build knights do not excel in. You will need to spend a lot of balens to catch up to an archer or mage dmg if you want to compete. I personally like the TS idea about the multi shot effect. It isn't too OP but allows more AOE for the knight. Since most knights really don't use there other AOE since the other skills are much more efficient to use.
                        errm have you ever seen a sword wielding class hitting more than 2 players with 1 skill (in a strategy game ofcourse so don't say CS ok)
                        knights have super high defense and HP along with devastating attacks knights don't need AOE we do have a AOE though whirlwind but it costs too much rage and lacks power thats all

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Knight is powerful class if in the hand of pro and creative player..Maybe u underestimate the power of 2nd skill of Knight..hit to the lowest hp target..not bad actually and according to your idea multi target for 2nd skill Knight..That will be devastating and huge unbalance for other classes..There will be dead body everywhere even before its started.. I play archer before so i knew the difference..so nothing is impossible..its just the way u playing Knight..

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3

Comment

Most Knight players i saw today upgrade on useless skills on their early level..Even your Knight level 30 + right now..its still consider low level..u still got long way to go to reachmax level..In early level like 30 and above you should focus upgrade on Skill like :
                            (i)Slasher (Level 3)
                            (ii)Ultimate Slasher (Level 3)
                            (iii)Divine blessing (Level 1)
                            (iv)Agoran Shield (Level 1)
                            (v)Heart of Rage (Level 2)
                            (vi)Combat Master(Level 2)
                            (vii)Intercept (Level 1)
                            (viii)Delphic Destroyer (Level 1)
                            (viv)Whirlwind (Level 1)
                            (vv)Enchanced Delphic Destroyer (Level 1)

Ignore skill like Shadow Trasher,Tenacity,Apollo's Shield,Enchanced Block and reverse damage..Why ? For example..Reverse damage
                            only rebound 200 damage on early level..right? But i rather launch attack skills than buff on PVE/PVP especially facing extreme fast attack from archer..Because we got natural defence ability(Divine Blessing) and Agoran Shield,level 3 guardian & Hp rune just in case your hp going low..or in short word..in PVE/PVP for me is who killing faster than who..i like more to attack mode than defend mode..i not saying this defend skills not important but u should focus on attack skills in this early level..U will get those skills on max level anyway..so trust me..

Comment

Originally posted by nofuluk View Post
                              Most Knight players i saw today upgrade on useless skills on their early level..Even your Knight level 30 + right now..its still consider low level..u still got long way to go to reachmax level..In early level like 30 and above you should focus upgrade on Skill like :
                              (i)Slasher (Level 3)
                              (ii)Ultimate Slasher (Level 3)
                              (iii)Divine blessing (Level 1)
                              (iv)Agoran Shield (Level 1)
                              (v)Heart of Rage (Level 2)
                              (vi)Combat Master(Level 2)
                              (vii)Intercept (Level 1)
                              (viii)Delphic Destroyer (Level 1)
                              (viv)Whirlwind (Level 1)
                              (vv)Enchanced Delphic Destroyer (Level 1)

Ignore skill like Shadow Trasher,Tenacity,Apollo's Shield,Enchanced Block and reverse damage..Why ? For example..Reverse damage
                              only rebound 200 damage on early level..right? But i rather launch attack skills than buff on PVE/PVP especially facing extreme fast attack from archer..Because we got natural defence ability(Divine Blessing) and Agoran Shield,level 3 guardian & Hp rune just in case your hp going low..or in short word..in PVE/PVP for me is who killing faster than who..i like more to attack mode than defend mode..i not saying this defend skills not important but u should focus on attack skills in this early level..U will get those skills on max level anyway..so trust me..
                              thats the whole point dude
                              we are saying No runes in ordr to beat someone who is not using runes in PVP but that doesn't matter
                              Divine blessing is total waste true u get massive PDEF but thats not enough cause archers are rivaling us in defense which is seriously bad
                              ur skill method works for DPS but for tankers its kinda lame

there are 2 skills that can be improved the rest are all good as they are
                              as i stated in a couple of my previous posts which got ignored

Divine blessing and combat master these 2 needs to be tweaked like this
                              PS (i copy pasted them from my previous post ok)

Divine blessing

Current one (maxed):20% PDEF ,20% max HP,20% received healing

Change too : 30% PDEF,30% max HP,30% received healing increase and 30% MDEF

Combat master

Current one (maxed) PATTK Boost of 15%

Change to PATTK Boost of 30%

this should really help us all truely please make this happen also under any time the agoran's shield cannot be broken IF the attack is more stronger than the absorption then let the damage hit us but don't let it break if it breaks even troop attacks tend to kill us which is kinda bad mmm
                              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-18-2012, 09:05 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X