Experience lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience lock

Yes i think a EXP lock would be great for those people who would like to stay up with there battle ratting, and also not level up as fast as other's. It should be a toggle on or off.

Thanks alot for reading my Great Idea.

Spend it on talent or level it up like everyone does.

If you want to stop leveling, you have to pay a price, i.e stop doing dailies.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I guess some people loved to stayed 10 years in elementary school to become the best of the class...
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

lmfao, im saying for anyone from lvl 1-80 it does not matter about talents because people lower then 55 don't have talents and they will not like to get xp.

Comment

Originally posted by Refreshing View Post
          lmfao, im saying for anyone from lvl 1-80 it does not matter about talents because people lower then 55 don't have talents and they will not like to get xp.
          The thing is slow levelers can avoid the xp by not doing the xp giving quests, that is one of the main con of it, the fact that you'll have to renounce at other rewards as well. Fast levelers probably wants another kind of matching in bg/arena since that is one of the main con of it. Both ways have cons and pros, and yes no one likes the cons , but you have to choose what pros and cons suits you the best , you can't just remove the cons and remain with the pros

Comment

Working...
          X