My thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My thoughts

In my opinion you should be ashamed of yourselves. for 25 days myself and 80 other people that I know of thought that their accounts and everything that they had worked for was gone on the 31st of this month. Not only did you let us believe that for all that time but we could not buy balens or VIP access during that time as well.....NOW you give us access to a game that would have been done 3 days from now and expect us to feel redeemed.....I believe that you should give all yahoo members something for their troubles since we all fell down the ladder of skills and time to play because of your mistakes. I have spoken with many people and they feel the same way and some of these people have already quit wartune and have purchased other online games to replace it......we feel as if our money and time wasn't worth a whole lot to kabam since you simply threw us to the wayside for a whole month with nothing but a mere hope that you would save our characters. Please make this right with your loyal members that wish to remain.

Originally posted by vixenlee View Post
    In my opinion you should be ashamed of yourselves. for 25 days myself and 80 other people that I know of thought that their accounts and everything that they had worked for was gone on the 31st of this month. Not only did you let us believe that for all that time but we could not buy balens or VIP access during that time as well.....NOW you give us access to a game that would have been done 3 days from now and expect us to feel redeemed.....I believe that you should give all yahoo members something for their troubles since we all fell down the ladder of skills and time to play because of your mistakes. I have spoken with many people and they feel the same way and some of these people have already quit wartune and have purchased other online games to replace it......we feel as if our money and time wasn't worth a whole lot to kabam since you simply threw us to the wayside for a whole month with nothing but a mere hope that you would save our characters. Please make this right with your loyal members that wish to remain.
    So, you are complaining because they found a solution that allows you to continue playing.... just cash a little more and make up for the difference.
    FinalHC
    Kabam - S39/S6
    (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

#firstworldcasherproblems
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

My thoughts are with you.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

OK

- Rammus
          Character Name: hove
          Class: Knight
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 109k
          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
          Server: Aeria S4

Comment

REALLY!!! You know how many players push tickets, sigh petitions so we could keep the players from Yahoo? Yes, it may sound silly to some, but we value the friendships we made with people that we don't see face to face to keep them with us. The reason they did not let you buy was so you would not waste your money for a game that was thought was going to be unavailable to you and the rest of Yahoo players. Now you complain because you feel like you lost something from not spending money? Get over yourself. Looking for comps???
            [SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Server~Kabam S2

LornaMarie

Knight~Level 80

Comment

I'm sorry that your account was saved, a true near-tragedy. You know, I was driving the other day and other drivers were driving sooooo close to me! I was nearly hit (but totally not really) and convinced myself that I really was almost definitely, completely, guaranteed, probably, maybe going to get hit. I didn't get hit though, but SHAME ON THOSE OTHER DRIVERS!

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                So, you are complaining because they found a solution that allows you to continue playing.... just cash a little more and make up for the difference.
                probably u need to cash abit too man, purchase new brains, because your own is crapped

Comment

Working...
                X