Cross Server Tank Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tank Battles

I suggest we get to have a cross server tank battle. Please any ideas relating to this, please feel free to post. Thank you in advance

I never was fond of tanks, and cross server tanks even seems more terrible:P

Maybe with different rewards i could stand doing it but nothing else:P

Comment

why u need cross server tank??u like more lag......
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

What a dumb idea.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          What a dumb idea.
          Dont complain... Always some place to bump up posts number

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
            why u need cross server tank??u like more lag......

People love lag
            Server - 138- Falledge
            Guild - THE*CHOSEN
            Class - Mage
            Name - BigBadGirl
            Level - 70

Comment

I have heard of things like Cross Server Guild Battles and Cross Server Sylph Arena soon to be implemented in Wartune. The reason I came up with the suggestion was to see how good it was if R2 thought about it and not the history of lag. I never lag in any of the games. It's just a humble suggestion if R2 could have this in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                What a dumb idea.

It's how you see it within yourself, but to be honest, this post you made is not good enough.

Comment

Always have this in mind, as a non casher, Tank Trials is good when you want to upgrade your runes.

Comment

I'm for it. gets boring facing same people everyday

Comment

there is no guarantee that having a cross server tank war will get the runes you want. as for different rewards as someone mentioned is a farce as well. its a tank, its not your character. why they even bothered with a tank war in a hack and slash game is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by BAJRIP View Post
                        I'm for it. gets boring facing same people everyday
                        Yes, You are right. Facing the same people all the time in tanks, is pretty boring. That was the reason I came up with that suggestion. I was looking forward to seeing if R2 would have this suggestion in mind while they try to implement Cross server sylph arena and guild battle.

Originally posted by R247048329 View Post
                        there is no guarantee that having a cross server tank war will get the runes you want. as for different rewards as someone mentioned is a farce as well. its a tank, its not your character. why they even bothered with a tank war in a hack and slash game is beyond me.
                        There's no telling how much runes you might get, but at least, I expect something good. But thanks for this post

Comment

the cross server guild battle is rumoured to come in those pesky upcoming patches but i would like cross server meeting place where players can do stuff they think they like for example ....dwelling , testing each other's skilling , and so on instead of being bored

Comment

Working...
                          X