X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberteiny
    started a topic Cross Server Tank Battles

Cross Server Tank Battles

I suggest we get to have a cross server tank battle. Please any ideas relating to this, please feel free to post. Thank you in advance

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    the cross server guild battle is rumoured to come in those pesky upcoming patches but i would like cross server meeting place where players can do stuff they think they like for example ....dwelling , testing each other's skilling , and so on instead of being bored

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by BAJRIP View Post
    I'm for it. gets boring facing same people everyday
    Yes, You are right. Facing the same people all the time in tanks, is pretty boring. That was the reason I came up with that suggestion. I was looking forward to seeing if R2 would have this suggestion in mind while they try to implement Cross server sylph arena and guild battle.

Originally posted by R247048329 View Post
    there is no guarantee that having a cross server tank war will get the runes you want. as for different rewards as someone mentioned is a farce as well. its a tank, its not your character. why they even bothered with a tank war in a hack and slash game is beyond me.
    There's no telling how much runes you might get, but at least, I expect something good. But thanks for this post

Leave a comment:

• R247048329
    replied
    there is no guarantee that having a cross server tank war will get the runes you want. as for different rewards as someone mentioned is a farce as well. its a tank, its not your character. why they even bothered with a tank war in a hack and slash game is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• BAJRIP
    replied
    I'm for it. gets boring facing same people everyday

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Always have this in mind, as a non casher, Tank Trials is good when you want to upgrade your runes.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    What a dumb idea.

It's how you see it within yourself, but to be honest, this post you made is not good enough.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    I have heard of things like Cross Server Guild Battles and Cross Server Sylph Arena soon to be implemented in Wartune. The reason I came up with the suggestion was to see how good it was if R2 thought about it and not the history of lag. I never lag in any of the games. It's just a humble suggestion if R2 could have this in mind.

Leave a comment:

• Face-Star
    replied
    Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    why u need cross server tank??u like more lag......

People love lag

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    What a dumb idea.
    Dont complain... Always some place to bump up posts number

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    What a dumb idea.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    why u need cross server tank??u like more lag......

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    I never was fond of tanks, and cross server tanks even seems more terrible:P

Maybe with different rewards i could stand doing it but nothing else:P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X