Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Winning in Wartune

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only winners in Wartunes are 7Roads, R2 and Kabam.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
      to me winning is what all people doing in this thread including me :P
      oh i see comeniting and having other people see you is winning..attention seeker logic as i thought

wining is r2 geting the money from everyone no other wining here

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        oh i see comeniting and having other people see you is winning..attention seeker logic as i thought

wining is r2 geting the money from everyone no other wining here
        Did he mean whining, or winning? :P

Comment

In order for a person to have "won" the activity they are participating in has to have a defined ending. There are many aspects of Wartune that you can "win". You can win a Tank Battle, a GB, A duel, a Sylph Arena match etc...You can be the Champion in CW during a given month (anyone below 1st place in this context did not "win" CW they simply won enough fights to be given a ranking). Until the game of Wartune literally has NO more content upgrades, all characters are maxed out, and a massive, free-for all cross server-timezone-platform tournament is held to establish the greatest Wartune player of all time is held then nobody can be declared the "Winner of Wartune".
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Been in top 30 at cw is winning for me.After all we have to be realistic as well to know the limit of your strength and not try to make miracles from bravery .There are ppl we cant beat and probably will never .

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
              Did he mean whining, or winning? :P
              maybe

Comment

Winning Class War = Winning Wartune? I don't agree with that.

Comment

imho opinion winning is basically accomplishing your goals

Comment

In the words of the great and almighty Ricky Bobby....

If ya aint first your last!

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      For some, winning means to beat only 2-3 particular people.

What does winning mean to you? What is the definition of winning?
                      Does it mean that winning does not have a universal definition?
                      It has a universal definition.
                      Definition of WIN:
                      - (verb) be successful or victorious in (a contest or conflict).
                      - (verb) acquire or secure as a result of a contest, conflict, bet, or other endeavor.
                      - (noun) a successful result in a contest, conflict, bet, or other endeavor; a victory.

Since people have different endeavors or goals in this game, then they win it if they get their goal.
                      Example: To beat only 2-3 particular people. After beating 2-3 particular people, then I already win.

(Depends on what your goal is)

What will the forums be without CondorHero?
                      I hope you do not lose your touch.

Comment

winning to me is getting the exact ingoal of your game at the moment and how much u rejoice having that and being proud of ho u are and not dreaming always staying true to your self

"May the wallet always be in R2's favor"
                        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-30-2014, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          winning to me is getting the exact ingoal of your game at the moment and how much u rejoice having that and being proud of ho u are and not dreaming always staying true to your self
                          you forgot the catch phrase in your sig. "May the wallet always be in R2's favor"

As for me, winning = achieving one's objective XD
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Winning is quitting this game one of these days...

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                              you forgot the catch phrase in your sig. "May the wallet always be in R2's favor"

As for me, winning = achieving one's objective XD
                              u are right sorry i forgot to put that in the end i will do it

ah well u can see that in the signature already but no problem
                              Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-30-2014, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                                Winning is quitting this game one of these days...
                                Yeah, that is right... You know, that is one of my goal, and I really find it hard to quit this game, even though I am a non-casher... Guess I haven't win at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X