Songs in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs in game

If a miniclient will be created and released can there be the chance to put in the music we want us to run and in specific places or events?(Like battle theme, boss theme, dungeon themes). I remember a game where i did put the songs i wanted to run into a folder. Like dragging a song into "Battle theme" folder and then make it run in a casual battle.

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
    If a miniclient will be created and released can there be the chance to put in the music we want us to run and in specific places or events?(Like battle theme, boss theme, dungeon themes). I remember a game where i did put the songs i wanted to run into a folder. Like dragging a song into "Battle theme" folder and then make it run in a casual battle.
    ohhhhhhh this is really a very awesome idea +1 for this nice work
    ALL THUMBS
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Thanks =P Hope that someone else reads it aswell

Comment

Mini-client of Wartune is Adobe Flash based, it's not actually a "Client". There will be a music data folder in almost client games, you can change any music you want, but Wartune's Mini-client is Adobe Flash based, I'm not sure there will be a "Music folder" in the client. Let's wait and see
        Ok, I'm muted, so.... please use sign language.
        Thanks

Comment

Well i thank you anyway for your time. Let's hope ^-^

Comment

Working...
          X