Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lev 0 wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lev 0 wings

How do I level them too 1 .i got them from the newest recharge pack

Simple you cant xD.

Comment

Doesn't it say on them that you can't level them up or something? You can't go 0->1.

Comment

small wings can't be upgraded

Comment

they are a trap for non cashers to recharge and get some wings for free wile stll having 1k balenas to spend

Comment

i dunno what kind of wings u got. i think wings all start out at lv1. what u do is synthesize them using a fashion core. then u can synthesize it to lv2. it takes more fashion core to synthesize to lv3.

Comment

Ok thanks guys

Comment

If you have lvl 1 wings already then the zero wings are useless to you..you cant even wear them as clothing unless you remove your lvl 1 etc wings ...so if this the case better off deleting them. If you have no wings then they are of use.

Comment

Originally posted by playherenvale View Post
                  i dunno what kind of wings u got. i think wings all start out at lv1. what u do is synthesize them using a fashion core. then u can synthesize it to lv2. it takes more fashion core to synthesize to lv3.
                  that is mini wings, you can check it out in dressing room

the stat are ~50% of the normal wing, can't be upgraded, this is mainly for the non-casher to recharge once and get the bonus wing
                  SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                  IGN: Kimwong
                  CLASS: Knight
                  PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                  BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                  Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                  X