so what the hell is happening?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so what the hell is happening?

What the ***** is going on? I'm stuck in spire, had to reload, now I'm stuck on my horse. Others are offline or in the room with their "victory" pose, Wth is this?

Name:Illuminatic
    Server:
    250 Willow Brook
    Character: Mage
    Level: 64
    Battle Rating: 103,722
    Guild: OverKill

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
    What the ***** is going on? I'm stuck in spire, had to reload, now I'm stuck on my horse. Others are offline or in the room with their "victory" pose, Wth is this?
    I froze completely in-game 3 times today, just reloaded game and was fine.

Never had anything happen to me before in this game, have insane computer and internet, so its something on their server fudging up.

Comment

ye quite sure here.. But they usually say before they do their shltty "maintenance" or something. most likely (and hopefully) they got hacked.
      Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      I froze completely in-game 3 times today, just reloaded game and was fine.

Never had anything happen to me before in this game, have insane computer and internet, so its something on their server fudging up.

Server:
      250 Willow Brook

Comment

might be to do with login issues or maybe more issues for s250 that has been reported.
        can you tell me all what isnt working?
        if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
        then click on support

Comment

Cannot login to s kabam -76 either. It stops at 49% of the loading screen. Cleared everything and restarted everything and even ran the little diagnostic that came back fine.

Comment

In the 246 server group which includes 250,255,261, 264 ect many things are bugged. Bounty quests, sylph arena and world chat are all down. Hope that helps.

Comment

Oh, I would check for more but am stuck at 49% loading now

Comment

Well I was doing spire. After we beat the 5th boss, it disappears (as usual) but we get stuck at the "victory" post and sylphs are just twirling. So then people refresh. No one made it after refreshing but me. I had to do the "black screen or game not loading" option (Bottom left corner). So then it took me ages to pass the loading screen. Then it took me like 5 minutes or 10 for the arena and hot events etc icons to load. Then it loaded me in spire. I saw me on my mount with the battling swords on top of me yet couldn't do anything. World chat was down as well. People who went into catacombs got the same issue. People in BG didn't get shards. And others were just reloading.
                Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                might be to do with login issues or maybe more issues for s250 that has been reported.
                can you tell me all what isnt working?

Server:
                250 Willow Brook

Comment

Working...
                X