Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Note- Moaners don't Moan , this is just a safety precaution for valuable players !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Note- Moaners don't Moan , this is just a safety precaution for valuable players !

    i'd prefer all to make a video of their char (don't forget to hover your mouse in date - in game .along with the Current Events) Just in case , as people lately losing their stuffs.
    I do make in every 2-3 days
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

  • #2
    Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
    i'd prefer all to make a video of their char (don't forget to hover your mouse in date - in game .along with the Current Events) Just in case , as people lately losing their stuffs.
    I do make in every 2-3 days
    I losss my character recently please halp JamesBacMon. I losss character 98k BR level 64, non-chaser, video of valuable multi shot dungeon. Hover mouse in date in game along current events, but still loss stuffs. Please halp JamesBacMon

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm making an autobiography film about my character.

      She doesn't speak much.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

      CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

      Comment


      • #4
        To be safe, video capture your character every second.

        Even better, skype and webcam the GameMasters 24/7 while playing.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          My char. is on Facebook and Myspace too. You can check some info about him if you want.

          Comment


          • #6
            you all got it.
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

            Comment


            • #7
              define 'valuable' in players
              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
                define 'valuable' in players
                who invest their valuable time and money in this game !
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                  who invest their valuable time and money in this game !
                  time is already valuable... no need to say "valuable time"...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                    time is already valuable... no need to say "valuable time"...
                    have to because Mr./Miss.Carassimira want to know what Valuable is !
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If moaners do not moan, then who will?
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        If moaners do not moan, then who will?
                        the noobs with nothing better to do than to moan about how they're not at the top of the game without paying the equivalent of buying a 5 star hotel or an island and how they should be able to compete without paying in a pay 2 win game?
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                          the noobs with nothing better to do than to moan about how they're not at the top of the game without paying the equivalent of buying a 5 star hotel or an island and how they should be able to compete without paying in a pay 2 win game?
                          but that means the noob is a moaner...
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol do you need to do this seriously ? Wartune is Safe -_-
                            689K BR /Hercules ( 148K BR )
                            in the END, all got to cupcakes

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              have to because Mr./Miss.Carassimira want to know what Valuable is !
                              1. that's MISS
                              2. just money, Sir. not time. the game (devs, however you wanna call 'em) doesn't give a flying fark to players who only invest their 'valuable' 'time'.

                              So I was asking you to define 'valuable' in players because you Mr./Miss jamesbacon (jamesbacamon, whatever) doesn't seem to know what Valuable is !
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X